Transition to Freemius
Hello All ThemeGrill Users,
During the month of September 2019, for all our old orders, sales and licenses of each ThemeGrill products, we are shifting from WooCommerce to Freemius system. It had become too difficult and complex with WooCommerce and it’s addons to handle the license and sales for our premium themes. So, in order to focus better on product development and provide better support we are moving to Freemius. We along with Freemius team have worked on this to make the transition as smooth as possible and unnoticeable on users’ side. However, few issues may arise.
So, below we have tried to answer all the related FAQs and this page will be updated each time we have new ‘frequent query’ to help users.
1. What will happen to our license key and usage?
2. Do we need any action on our side (users)?
3. I'm using the license on my client sites, how do I hide my account information?
4. I made a single site or 10 sites license purchase but I am seeing 2 or 3 license in my dashboard. Why?
5. My 'Orders History' and 'Renewals & Billings' tabs are empty. Why? Why isn't my previous order(s) showing there?
Start Creating Stunning Websites
Join our 400,000+ happy users. We have various range of WordPress themes fit for individuals, website owners, freelancers and agencies.