- May 17, 2018 at 10:16 am #1372152
In SETTINGS > READING SETTINGS Template does not display “A static Page” as Home Page.
You can see it here.
Please advice.May 17, 2018 at 10:20 am #1372153This reply has been marked as private.May 18, 2018 at 4:43 am #1372243
What do you mean by Template not displays “A static Page” as Home Page? While checking your site, home is displaying static page template. Can you explain in detail what exactly do you want in the homepage to happen? Thanks.May 22, 2018 at 10:36 pm #1372787
Hello; it says “This post is awaiting moderation” since May 18. Please approve post.May 23, 2018 at 4:27 am #1372285
Desperate on this. It´s been almost a week and I am not able to make you see the issue. I invite you to go inside the Site (authentication credentials above in private reply) and see this:
1. In the Reading settings is set to STATIC PAGE.
2. The static page selected is the FRONT PAGE you can see here.
3. You go inside this FRONT PAGE and you will see all the inner widgets that fail to display. The Layout Builder, the Portfolio, the Video, , the social icons, the Contact Form. All of them are missing.
4. What you actually in the public display of the Home Page is the content coming from the PAGE CUSTOMIZER where you see the only content is the revolution slider coming I don´t know where from. You can also see that only the slider is visible from the public front page.
No matter what I do, the problem is the Theme displays the content from the page customizer rather than ANY static page you select.
I invite you to see this. And this is caused once the demo is installed. If you remove the demo, the Theme allows you to select ANY static page without problem.
ThanksMay 23, 2018 at 4:34 am #1372839
While checking your images, it seems the page you’ve set Homepage and the page you’re editing are different. Please set page: Home as homepage in settings. Also, checking your site, it seems you’ve already done that and seems the issue is fixed. Can you confirm that? If the issue is still there, please let us know. Thanks.May 23, 2018 at 10:10 am #1372877
I went to: Appearance > Customize > Himalayas Additional Options > Hide Blog posts from the front page > Check to hide blog posts/static page on front page and unchecked this option.
And now static page is recognized.
The problem I now have is that the slideshow is displaying twice. Can you find out why is this?
ThanksMay 24, 2018 at 5:02 am #1373002
I don’t know what’s going on but while checking your site’s homepage, I didn’t find two slideshows. Can you explain exactly where did you get two sliders? Though, can you check by disabling slider from customizer?May 24, 2018 at 4:29 pm #1373087
I solved the issue myself.
I found out the slider hard coded in the Home Page.
ThanksMay 25, 2018 at 4:31 am #1373191
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.