- August 14, 2015 at 10:54 am #1191351
Hi, I was wondering if there was a simple way to just install the demo layout?¨
Thank you!August 14, 2015 at 11:57 am #1191358
If you are asking for the demo data, then, this is not available. Thanks.August 14, 2015 at 12:10 pm #1191365
No not the data, I just want to duplicate the exact layout with widget positions etc.August 14, 2015 at 12:15 pm #1191367
You can follow up the instructions from here:-
We will really appreciate if you could help us too by rating our theme in WordPress repo here:-
Thanks.August 14, 2015 at 1:01 pm #1191375
Thanks Bishal, an instructional guide was exactly what I needed. I’ll be sure to follow up if anymore questions.
Posting a rating now. Thanks again for your help and an excellent theme!August 14, 2015 at 2:34 pm #1191392
Hi again Bishal,
The instructions were great but I think maybe some may need to be updated due to recent theme updates?
Could you tell me where these are?
1. ‘Front Page: Slider Area’ (so I can the TG: Featured Cat Slider widget)
2. ‘Front Page: Area Beside Slider’ (so I can add the TG: Highlighted Posts widget)
3. ‘Front Page: Content Top Section’ (so I can add the TG: Featured Posts widget)
4. ‘Front Page: Content Middle Left Section’ (so I can add the TG: Featured Posts Vertical widget)
None are found under Widgets anymore, as they were in the instructions.August 17, 2015 at 7:11 am #1191565
Please be sure that the ‘TG: Featured Cat Slider’ is renamed to ‘TG: Featured Category Slider’, ‘TG: Highlighted Posts’ is same, ‘TG: Featured Posts’ is renamed to ‘TG: Featured Posts (Style 1)’ and ‘TG: Featured Posts Verticle’ is renamed to ‘TG: Featured Posts (Style 2)’. Thanks.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.