- November 1, 2017 at 10:06 am #1331259
General Printer Troubleshooting Steps and Procedures
Follow these steps:
1. When connected by a USB cable, reseat both ends of the cable going from the computer to the printer
2. Restart the computer
3. Turn the printer off
4. Unplug the printer power cord from the A/C outlet or surge protector and wait at least 30 seconds
5. Plug the printer power cord back into the A/C outlet or surge protector
6. Turn the printer back on
7. Print a test page
8. Make sure the desired printer is set as the default printer
• Press and hold the Windows key and then press the r key.
• In the Run box type, shell:PrintersFolder and then touch or click OK.
• Touch or click to highlight the desired printer.
• Touch and hold or right-click the desired printer.
• Touch or click Set as default printer.
9. For networked printers (connected by a wireless or wired network and not a USB cable) make sure the computer is on the network and the printer portal settings and IP address are correct
10. Run the Printer troubleshooter to diagnose and automatically correct any printer spooler issues. For more information, click here: Dell Printer Support Number
11. Print a test page
12. Perform a System Restore to a time when the printer was working
13. Uninstall the printer driver, download and install the latest printer driver
Still, if you have facing problem related Dell Printer Then contact our Dell Printer Toll free number 1-800-236-5725 or Click here : Dell Printer Customer Care
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.