BLACK FRIDAY BIGGEST SALE EVER!! Use coupon code BF33 to get 33% discount on all our products. Enjoy!

2 Questions: Disable Author name and post in categories

Home Forums Envince Free 2 Questions: Disable Author name and post in categories

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nima 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dafred.icloud
    Participant

Hey,
    so I have two questions.
    First of all, how can I disable that the author of the article is shown?

Second, how can I post articles on multiple pages considering the category?
    I know that every article has to be posted on one page. But I want to “copy” it, so the article automatically shows on the other page, depending on the category.
    For example:
    I post a news-article. I want it to be on the front page (newest articles), but also on the news-page on my Blog.
    Is that possible?
    Best Regards
    Fred

Nima

Hi dafred.icloud,

For your first query please go to the options Appearance->Customize->Additional CSS and paste the code below:

.entry-author {
        display: none;
    }
    .entry-byline .fa-user {
        display: none;
    }

And for your second query, yes you can set any widget in front page with a specific category which automatically displays the latest article and also in the blog page.

Thanks!
    ThemeGrill Support Team

dafred.icloud
    Participant

Thank you for the reply.
    The first one worked well,

but I still can’t figure the second one out. Can you describe how I can do this? I only find widgets for the header, footer and the right site of my page

Nima

Hi dafred.icloud,

Please, once follow the guide link below which will help you set up our theme:

Envince

And if you got any confusion then post us back.

Thanks!
    ThemeGrill Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.