WordPress Technical Support
At ThemeGrill, we make awesome WordPress products. And to make these products successful, team members providing technical support play one of the main roles in doing so. Just like any other positions like ‘Programmers’, ‘Designers’ etc. we take the ‘Technical Support’ role equally if not more.
So, if you are that person who loves to help people in most humble and polite manner with your technical knowledge then we are waiting for your application. 🙂
- Should have patience, grace, and a sense of humor.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Themes, and Plugin is a must (HTML/CSS/JS and PHP ).
- Excellent command of written English and Grammar.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- The capacity to work well within a team.
- The ability to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague.
- Testing and evaluating new products(Themes and Plugins).
- Updating and creating documentation.
- Outstanding listening and questioning skills.
- Curious to learn and grow.
Bonus points if you also have
- Support background in WordPress-related products and related services (include wordpress.org profile link on your CV).
- Familiar with tools like HelpMonks, Jira, and Crisp.
- Proficiency in writing documentation.
- Experience in customization work according to the client’s request.
- WordPress development experience (e.g., themes, hooks, filters, plugin API, etc.).
- Respond to support questions about ThemeGrill themes, plugins, and products.
- Provide general and technical support to users via Email, Chat, Support Tickets, and Forums.
- Gather feedback from customers and prepare the necessary documents.
- Collaborate with the developers to resolve issues and achieve better results.
- Testing and evaluating new features and technology.
- Other related duties as assigned.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary & Timely Salary Review.
- We provide Lunch, Snacks, Tea, and coffee.
- Friendly team who are always ready to help.
- Fun Working Environment.
- 5 working days a week.
- Bonus for the dedicated team members.
- Timely refreshment and outing programs.
- In-house Table Tennis, Badminton Court, Carrom Board, Dart Board, and Chess to play and enjoy the break time. (We conduct inter-office tournaments time-to-time on different sports)
Note: This is currently a Work From Home/Office job. Interviews will be scheduled virtually.
Start Creating Stunning Websites
Join our 400,000+ happy users. We have various range of WordPress themes fit for individuals, website owners, freelancers and agencies.