We are looking for a talented Video Creator to join our team to help us create tutorial videos explaining how the features of our various products work. These videos will be showcased on our products’ documentation websites.
We expect you to bring your expertise in improving our various forms of communication to our users in general.
- Should have a minimum of 1-year of experience creating, editing, and composing videos.
- Should have fluency in at least one professional video editing software. Example: Adobe Premier Pro.
- Strong organization and operations skills – you should have the ability to run your process.
- Experience in creating an explainer video of a technical product is a plus.
- Experience in using graphics editing software like Adobe Photoshop, XD, Illustrator is a plus.
- Interest in other design aspects (animation, graphic design, illustration, web design, copywriting, etc.) is a plus.
- Having excellent spoken English is a huge plus.
- Should be able to work in a team.
- Creating explainer videos and short tutorial videos for various features of our products.
- Work with Support and Development teams in developing scripts for Explainer Videos.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams in creating promotional videos.
- Lead and coordinate video development efforts across teams.
- Understand our products, their user base and develop ideas for videos accordingly.
- Here are few examples of the types of videos that you will be working on:
- Competitive Salary & Timely Salary Review.
- Fun Working Environment.
- Opportunity to build your career in WordPress.
- 5 working days a week.
- Bonus for the dedicated team members.
- Timely refreshment and outing programs.
- A serene working environment with in-house Table tennis, Badminton court, Carrom Board, Dart Board and Chess to play and enjoy the break time.
- We provide Lunch, Snacks, Tea and coffees.
Start Creating Stunning Websites
Join our 400,000+ happy users. We have various range of WordPress themes fit for individuals, website owners, freelancers and agencies.