Social Media Marketer
We’re looking for an energetic Social Media Marketer to join our enthusiastic marketing team at ThemeGrill. Apply if you’re a self-motivated marketer who can help us achieve our holistic marketing goals by engaging our existing and potential customers on social media.
What qualities make you suitable for this position?
- Great content creator, presenter, and marketer from the heart. You can create attractive and engaging social media posts, self-edit, and publish them with confidence.
- You understand latest social media trends and create strategies to properly utilize such trends to promote our products.
- You’re an excellent communicator. You can start a conversation, listen to others’ ideas patiently, and build longstanding relationships with businesses and people.
- You’re a self-motivated, self-starter and results-oriented individual with higher professional values. Ability to work unsupervised for extended periods of time.
- Readiness to learn new skills and accept feedback from others without taking it personally.
- Team player with really good communication skills and ability to interact with cross-functional teams. Over-communicators are appreciated rather than under-communicators.
- Good time manager and able to work under pressure.
- Creative thinking and strong problem-solving abilities. You love helping people to solve their problems.
- You’re an optimistic individual who can see opportunities in obstacles and motivate the team towards that direction.
- Have strong presentation, teaching or training, and persuasion skills.
- Involvement in the WordPress community is a plus. If you aren’t a member yet, then you’ll be after taking this job.
What are your main responsibilities in this job?
- Create educational, engaging, and entertaining social media posts to raise brand awareness, boost user engagement, build an online community of loyal fans.
- Post on social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and engage users
- Research and build content strategies to promote our WordPress products better.
- Create promotional banner images, infographics, short videos, and other promotional media for social media.
- Share our blog articles on social media with attractive captions.
- Work with the marketing team lead and other marketing team members to achieve periodic and longstanding company goals.
- Closely work with different product teams to discuss different marketing strategies and internal collaboration.
- Track the performance of social media marketing efforts and share reports with the whole team.
What skills do you need to pull off this job?
- Persuasive marketing content: You can write marketing content and persuade your audience to buy your idea.
- Writing to help: Can explain technical ideas and steps in simple terms so that non-tech-savvy people can understand the ideas and act accordingly.
- WordPress expertise: Have extensive knowledge and experience of using WordPress platform, themes, and plugins. 2+ Years of experience.
- SEO: You’re familiar with search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and can implement the best tactics.
- Keyword research: You can independently run keyword research and come up with content ideas beneficial for the company’s marketing goals.
- Familiar with marketing tools: Have experience using marketing tools like Buffer, FeedHive, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush, Ahrefs, etc.
- English: Fluency in both verbal and written English. Ability to write Grammar error-free content.
What do we offer you?
- Competitive salary with timely revisions. High-performing individuals get promoted even before 6 months. Bonus for the dedicated team members.
- Opportunity to build your career in global WordPress industry and digital marketing space.
- Learning opportunities with marketing experts, SEO experts, developers, designers, and plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
- 5 Working days a week. Saturdays and Sundays are holidays for your personal tasks and family time.
- Annual company retreat to a popular destination in Nepal (we’ve been to Pokhara, Bandipur, Chitwan, and other places) and exciting activities.
- Timely picnic and outing programs. Plus, sports events like futsal tournaments.
- Fun working environment led by young co-founders, friendly team leads and HR manager.
- A serene working environment with in-house table tennis, badminton court, carrom board, dart board and chess to play and enjoy the break time.
- Free lunch, snacks and unlimited tea and coffee.
*** Enlisted job responsibilities and required skills are all inclusive but not limited to the listed points. And, also the candidates who don’t have all skills but are eager to attempt are encouraged to apply.