We are always experimenting with WordPress. Recently, we released a Hybrid React/WordPress Learning Management System Plugin for WordPress called LMS by Masteriyo. We proudly say it is one of a kind.
There are numerous technical challenges in our development. Our talented engineers are already contributing to the product. We would like to take it to another step by adding a few more talents to our team.
Why you should apply?
- We are a well-known company with great products on hand. Super talented team with passion and eagerness to take more challenges.
- Mentors that have already worked on great products to guide you.
- Currently, working from home. We will try to come back to the office once the situation is in control. However, we are also thinking of keeping some days for work from home.
- You can co-ordinate with your team and keep your time flexible. But you have to attend regular team and company meetings on time.
- We play badminton and table tennis at the office. We also play futsal occasionally. Love the challenges? Our team members will challenge you on bicycle riding on Strava.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, implement, test and release high-quality software.
- Work along with other engineers, designers, and product owners to implement various features.
- Represent engineering team in meetings, contribute to the ideas and roadmap.
- Monitor and bug fix to ensure that product is always in a working condition.
- Write technical documentation and present it clearly to across the team.
- Communicate with the support team and give support to the users.
- More than 2 years experience in React and TypeScript
- More than 3 years experience in frontend development
- Good understanding of software design patterns.
- Ability to work independently
- Communication skills to cooperate with the team.
- Experience with the WordPress ecosystem.
- Experience in WordPress theme/plugin development.
- Frontend: TypeScript, React, Chakra UI, React Query, React Hook Form, Webpack, WordPress Block Library.
- Backend: WordPress, Core PHP, WP-JSON
- Database: MySql
- CI/CD: GitHub Actions
- Project Management: Jira, GitHub
- Documentation: Notion, Office 365
- Communication: MS Teams
- Technical Interview (60 – 90 min)
- Coding Assignment (Homework)
- Final Interview (30 – 60 min)
- 5 Working Days a Week; Relax and Enjoy Weekends Freely
- Timely Performance & Salary Review
- Exciting Bonuses for the dedicated team members
- Timely refreshment and outing programs with the entire team
- A Peaceful and Serene Working Environment
- Inhouse Table tennis and Badminton court, Carrom Board, DartBoard, and Chess to play and enjoy the break time.
- We provide Lunch, Snacks, Unlimited Tea, and coffees
Note: This is currently a Work From Home/Office job. Interviews will be scheduled virtually.
Start Creating Stunning Websites
Join our 400,000+ happy users. We have various range of WordPress themes fit for individuals, website owners, freelancers and agencies.