When it comes to WordPress, a lot of element is a part that we as a beginner find hard to understand. But fortunately, WordPress has adapted to us and made many of its aspects beginner-friendly. One of such elements is RSS Feed or Really Simple Syndication or Rich Site Summary. The simpler term for this is simply WordPress RSS feed or Newsfeed.
While this is not a new topic of discussion, it is still the topic of confusion when it comes to the process of using the RSS Feed. Some of us still do not know what exactly are RSS Feed and how to use them. But thanks to the WordPress RSS Feed plugins made available, it is simply not a hard work now.
But before we introduce you to the best of WordPress RSS plugins, let’s get into the basics first!
What is WordPress RSS Feed or Newsfeed?
RSS stands for the Really Simple Syndication as we have already mentioned before. This means that these are the automatically syndicated contents from your sites so that users can read it in their mailboxes, feed reader and even other devices. It is basically a structured XML document which includes the total of summarized content on your site.
You can use these, or read these feeds through programs called RSS Reader or Feed Reader or even Aggregator. But why is it important that you read the RSS feeds on your website? Well, RSS feeds contribute you to help build as well as nurture your loyal following on your site. In addition, this will make your content adaptable and portable for your subscribers as well. And definitely the most important, with you using your RSS feeds effectively you can even maximize your readers reading time on your site!
Now that you know enough about RSS feeds, the easiest way to get to read your RSS feeds is through the WordPress RSS feed plugins. So today, we present to you our collection of Best WordPress RSS feed plugins out there! Be sure to check them out and install the one that suits your requirement best.
Best RSS Feed Plugins for WordPress
1. Echo RSS Feed Generator (Premium)
Echo RSS Feed Generator is a premium WordPress RSS feed plugin that we surely can say is one of the best out there. With this plugin you can use the RSS to share the blog content from the web in a single feed.
In addition to this, you can also use it as an alternative for the classical feed reader. Another great thing about this plugin is that using the “Get Full Post Content” feature you can get any content you desire from the feed source web pages!
- Option to earn money from the ads using AutoBlog.
- Can be used as an alternative for the classic feed reader.
- Google Translation support.
- Automatic generating categories and tags.
- Option to limit contents length.
- Web Proxy Support.
2. RSS AutoPilot (Premium)
Another great premium RSS Feed WordPress plugin is the RSS Autopilot. And why do we say that? Well, this amazing plugin comes with a lot of functionalities including Manual Content Extractor and Autopilot option.
This plugin takes the whole reading and importing RSS feed process a whole lot better and easier. Furthermore, you will also get the content filters and the plugin is also Translation ready.
- Autopilot option.
- Automatic links removal.
- Fallback featured image.
- Multilingual and Translation ready.
- Supports Atom and RSS feed.
- Unique feature of “Content Extractor”
3. Smart RSS (Premium)
Smart RSS plugin is an awesome premium RSS feed WordPress plugin that you can use to import, edit, manage and delete the feeds on your WordPress site. The main feature of this plugin is that you can easily save the feeds as posts in a simple and clean way.
Compatible with various versions of WordPress, you can also add an extra widget to the sidebar for easy access. What more can you want?
- Compatible with various WordPress versions.
- Ability to search as well as filter your saved feeds.
- Easy installation process.
- Option to make saved feeds image as featured image.
- Statistics for every feed and a global one.
4. FEEDZY RSS Feeds Lite (Free + Premium)
A small and lightweight plugin for importing RSS feed links and URLs, FEEDZY RSS Feeds lite is a great WordPress RSS Feed plugin. This plugin will help you easily aggregate multiple RSS feeds to your WordPress site by using SimplePie PHP Class.
You can even group feeds into categories and reuse them later without having to worry about their URL.
- Multiple layout integrations for your site.
- Full Cache control.
- Option to categorize and group feeds.
- Audio playback template.
- Automatic affiliate links creation.
- Option to blacklist specific keywords from feeds.
Price- $44 ( A free version of the Plugin is also available)
5. WP RSS Aggregator (Free + Premium Add-ons)
The original and one of the best RSS Feed plugin for WordPress, this makes it easy to import, merge and display RSS feeds on your WordPress website.
The free version that you can download from the official WordPress website, allows you to aggregate as many RSS feeds from as many sources as you wish! Use the simple shortcodes to help you display feed items on your WordPress site!
- Unlimited option to import RSS Feed.
- Option to import feeds with only unique titles.
- Limit the number of feed items.
- Multilingual and translation ready.
- Integrated with Simplepie Library.
- Option to open YouTube and Vimeo videos directly.
Price- $80 per site (A free version of this Plugin is also available)
Summarizing It All!
RSS feed import and editing can serve a lot of benefits for your WordPress website as we have already discussed above. And the easiest way to do so, is by using RSS feed plugins for WordPress!
With our collection of free and premium WordPress feed plugins, we hope you have found the one that works the best for you. Do let us know down in the comments section what suits your requirement best. If you liked our article, be sure to check out our other collection of WordPress Themes and WordPress plugins through the links down below.
- 6 of the Best WordPress Instagram Widget Plugins for 2018!
- The Ultimate Collection of Best WordPress Translation Plugins!
- 5 Best WordPress Forum Plugins for 2018!