Are you searching for the best WordPress multi-vendor marketplace plugins? If yes, then you’ve hopped into the right place.
If you wish to run a successful website just like Amazon, eBay, or Flipkart then, you’ll need a good WordPress marketplace plugin. However, there are many WordPress multi-vendor marketplace plugins available. So, it can be quite overwhelming to select the right one.
But don’t worry, we’ve spent countless hours for you to curate the best marketplace plugin for WooCommerce in this post.
Before we start, let’s briefly discuss why we need the WordPress multi-vendor plugin first.
Why Use WordPress Multi-Vendor Marketplace Plugins?
A multi-vendor marketplace is a platform where customers can choose from varieties of products provided by multiple vendors. For example, Amazon.com is a multivendor marketplace.
This business strategy is gaining a lot of popularity these days without any signs of slowing down as it’s beneficial to the customers, vendors as well as marketplace owners.
Hence, to create a multi-vendor WooCommerce store effortlessly, you’ll need the WordPress multi-vendor marketplace plugins. They’re simple add-ons that provide the powerful features required to build a professional marketplace.
Using these plugins, you’ll be able to create and manage your multi-vendor website easily where multiple sellers can sell varieties of goods to large customers. As a result, your site can gain more traffic and you’ll be able to generate a good commission from the deals.
10 Best WordPress Multi-Vendor Marketplace Plugins
Now it’s time to walk you through the best multi-vendor marketplace plugins for WordPress.
In this article, we’ve listed both the free and premium marketplace plugins and some are freemium. Freemium means if you like the features of the free plugin then you can upgrade to its paid version to enhance more functionalities.
Let’s get started!
1. Dokan Multi-Vendor Marketplace (Freemium)
Want to build your marketplace just like Amazon, or eBay in not more than 30 minutes? It’s possible with a spectacular WooCommerce marketplace plugin called Dokan. Using this plugin you can create a marketplace for different product types like physical products, downloadable products, bookable products, etc.
Dokan is regularly updated so it’s compatible with the latest version of WordPress for the smooth operation of your business. Besides, with the Elementor Module, you can customize your store as you see fit. The best part is, it provides multiple opportunities to earn through vendor commissions, product-based commissions, and more.
Key Features (Free)
- User-friendly Frontend Vendor Dashboard
- No Restrictions for Adding Vendors
- Separate Stores for Every Vendor
- Withdrawal System for Vendors
- Order Management System
Key Features (Premium)
- Free Responsive eCommerce Theme with Special Widgets for Dokan
- Product Attributes Managing Option
- Multiple Commission Types
- Shipping Management
- Ajax Live Search
Pricing: Free or $149/Year for a Starter Plan
2. WC Marketplace (Free)
Trusted by over 10,000+ marketplace owners, WC Marketplace is a popular multi-vendor plugin for WordPress. It’s a customizable multi-vendor solution to build a user-friendly and captivating online marketplace in no time. Also with the advanced features of this plugin, your vendors can sell more products with ease.
Further, the provided vendors can list the product, upload the products, and do much more using the product manager option. It even offers secured payment options like PayPal, Stripe, MassPay, etc. Additionally, it allows WooCommerce payment gateways integration of your choice.
- Enhanced Coupon Management
- Flexible Shipping Option
- Supports Easy Multivendor Site Migration
- Hassle-Free Order Manager
- WPML Integration for Multi-Language Support
Pricing: Free + Premium Extensions Available
3. Mercado Pro (Premium)
If you want to switch your existing WooCommerce store into a multi-vendor marketplace then you can consider using Mercado. It’s a dynamic WooCommerce marketplace plugin that allows selling multiple product types from a single platform without any hassle.
Mercado provides the dashboard for the vendors. This means vendors can manage and track their products, order, sales report, and so on easily. On top of that, site admin can earn good money by setting commissions of multiple types.
- Stunning Admin Dashboard
- Integrated with Google Map and Mapbox API
- Light and Dark Theme Option
- Review Management by Vendors
- Create Invoice and Packaging Slip in a Click
Pricing: $14 for Regular License
4. WC Vendors Marketplace (Freemium)
WC Vendors is a robust WordPress marketplace plugin that has everything required to create a fully functional multi-vendor website. It offers tons of customization opportunities with various shortcode options, widgets, storefront options to provide a stunning look and design to your store.
Creating and selling a membership plan is possible with the WC Vendors Membership option of this plugin. Moreover, you can easily set the limits on products, categories, files, and storage for your vendors. Also, its advanced commission system enables you to set commission rates per product or vendor.
Key Features (Free)
- Unlimited Vendors Option
- Support for 100+ Payment Gateways
- Intuitive Vendor Dashboard
- Flexible Commission System
- Compatible with Third-Party Plugins
Key Features (Premium)
- Easy Products Management from the Frontend Dashboard
- Vendor Discount Management
- Several Storefront Styling Option
- Flat and Table Rate Shipping
- 10 Awesome Widgets for Storefronts
Pricing: Free or $199/Year
5. Product Vendors by WooCommerce (Premium)
Product Vendors is an incredible multi-vendor plugin for WordPress ideal for converting your WooCommerce store to a multi-vendor website. This plugin allows multiple vendors to sell varieties of products. As a result, you’ll be able to generate a good income as per the deal with your vendors.
It allows vendors to control their public profile, manage products, shipments, customer notes, and so on to reduce the workload of a site owner. And as an admin, you’ll be able to accept and approve vendor applications, manage their information, set up vendor commission, and do a lot more.
- View Orders and Sales Report
- Sell Physical and Digital Products
- Make Vendor Payment Instantly, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, or Manually
- Show Vendor Profile Selectively
- Easy Commission Management per Vendor, Product, or Store
6. WCFM Marketplace (Free)
WooCommerce Frontend Multivendor (WCFM) Marketplace is one of the best free marketplace multi-vendor plugins for WordPress and WooCommerce. It has an easy setup feature for creating an attractive marketplace quickly. Furthermore, it integrates with a page builder like Elementor to design a beautiful store easily.
If you already have a pre-existing multi-vendor store then you can also migrate your site to WCFM Marketplace using its migrator option. Besides, it offers powerful features like flexible commission, organization of a single product by multiple vendors, withdrawal, store invoice, and more without costing you a penny.
- Live Chat Support for Vendor and Customer Contact
- Shipping Rate Management by Zone, Country, Distance, etc.
- Extensive Payment Options like Stripe, PayPal, PayStack, and more
- Refund Management
- Store Inquiry and Review Option
7. WCFM – WooCommerce Frontend Manager (Free)
WooCommerce Frontend Manager is a smart extension for the WCFM Marketplace plugin to create a highly functional multi-vendor store. However, this powerful front-end store manager is also highly compatible with popular WooCommerce multi-vendor marketplace plugins like Dokan, WC Vendors, and so on.
This plugin has tons of customizable features for managing products on the front end. It’s also packed with other unique properties such as WooCommerce appointments, WooCommerce bookings, direct messaging, and PDF invoices. On top of that, it fully supports WooCommerce plugins and themes.
- Product or Gallery Limit
- Product Category and Tag Management
- View and Manage Coupons and Orders
- Sales Report by Date
- View Order Details with Tax and Shipping Information
8. YITH WooCommerce Multi-Vendor (Freemium)
YITH is a free and versatile WooCommerce plugin that allows creating a stunning multi-vendor marketplace that is sure to amaze your customers. As a result, this remarkable plugin helps you in driving more traffic to your online marketplace. Moreover, it even ensures a better ranking of your site in search engines.
With YITH you can add more details of the vendor such as name, URL, description, and PayPal email address. You can also view, sort, and manage vendor’s products. Further, super-admin has the power to enable or disable sales capabilities for the vendors.
Key Features (Free)
- WooCommerce Vendor Page Creation
- Global Commission Rate for all the Vendors
- Support for Multi-language Plugins like WPML, Loco Translate, etc.
- Compatible with Other WooCommerce Plugins
- Widgets for Displaying the Vendor List
Key Features (Premium)
- Advanced WooCommerce Report for Vendor and Admin
- Allow Order Refund Management
- Email System for Vendors
- One or More Administrators for Your Marketplace
- Advanced Shipping Management
Pricing: Free or $99.99/Year for 1 Site
9. Webkul WordPress WooCommerce Multi-Vendor (Premium)
If a fully functional and appealing marketplace is your dream then Webkul WordPress WooCommerce Multi-Vendor can help you achieve your dream. This WordPress marketplace plugin allows vendors to search, add, or delete products from the seller panel. Additionally, each vendor can also edit and view their profile.
As a marketplace owner, you can set auto-approval for vendors and their products. Except for that, you can also organize the seller list, product list, and set separate commission rates for different sellers. Furthermore, you can even convert your existing customers to sellers.
- Support for All Product Types
- Order History and Management
- Admin can Assign Product to Any Seller
- Visible Seller Name on Product Page
- Customers can Mark Their Favorite Seller
Pricing: $99 for Regular License
10. Socio Multi-Vendor (Premium)
The last but not the least WooCommerce marketplace plugin in our list is Socio Multi-Vendor. It’s an extension for WooCommerce that helps you to transform your eCommerce store into a strong multi-vendor site. So that you can allow multiple sellers to sell their products and earn good revenue.
This plugin supports multiple product types however it enables the selling of each product only by one vendor. Here, the site owner is responsible for all the payments. Hence, the admin should provide the commission to the vendors manually.
- Custom URL Option for Vendor
- Shortcode for Viewing Vendor Log and Application Status
- Email Notification for Vendor Application and Product Status
- Export CVS for PayPal and MassPay
- Integrated with Form Builder Plugin like Gravity Forms
Pricing: $49 for Regular License
Multi-vendor business websites are gaining tremendous popularity due to their ease of use and convenience for both the sellers and the customers. Further, it’s a great source of passive income for the marketplace owner.
Hence, if you desire to build a WooCommerce multi-vendor store that stands out of the crowd then you’ll need the best WooCommerce marketplace plugin. Above we’ve listed the top multi-vendor marketplace plugins for WordPress that you can choose from.
Hopefully, we’ve succeeded to help you make your choice. If you enjoyed reading our article then please take a moment to share it with your friends as well. And don’t forget to share your thoughts with us regarding the article in the comment section below.
Also, you can check our article on the best free WooCommerce themes to get to know about the themes that you can use in your multi-vendor site for taking it to the next level.