For the ease of access and utility, WordPress has provided us users with unlimited possibilities, as well as functionalities. So when it came to our generation of heavily Social Media influenced users, WordPress certainly left no stones unturned.
It’s 2017 and there are hundreds of social sharing sites that we can join anytime to socialize with others. Whether you wish to share your personal moments, your works or even brand your companies, Social sharing apps are the main elements throughout the whole process. Thus, there are many reasons why you would wish to add the social icons to your site.
So today we are talking about one of the most popular and widely used social sharing site or app Instagram! Instagram is well known for being a photo sharing a social app with over 300 million active users daily!
Why Display Instagram Feed on your WordPress site?
While you are wondering whether you should get your Instagram linked to your website or not, here are the reasons why you should!
Instagram is now owned by Facebook, which makes Instagram even more effective. While you can gain more traffic and followers by sharing your contents, you will even improve your user interactions because of this.
Another great thing about this is that you can brand your company or yourself with more viewers. The simple logic is that the more the better! The more people view and recognize your brand, the better!
So let’s get into it! While there are many ways you can integrate Instagram onto your WordPress website, the easiest and efficient way to do so is by using a WordPress Instagram plugin or a widget.
Best WordPress Instagram Widget Plugins/ Instagram Plugins
We have created this list of the Best WordPress Instagram Widgets for you to try out to integrate Instagram with your WordPress. Like we have mentioned can be a useful element to grow your business and your site! So why not get it for yourself right away?
1. WP Instagram Widget (Free)
Instagram being the most popular social sharing site and app for most of us, it is now an easy task to add it your WordPress site. WP Instagram Widget is one of the best free Instagram WordPress widgets. We will tell you why? Because it is easy to use and beginner friendly when you add an Instagram feed to your site. You also do not require to go through long details or sign up the process to use this WordPress Instagram Widget!
The best part yet is, it is absolutely free so you can enjoy the functionalities and add the widget to your site with zero costs. Here is a screenshot to help you see what it will look like on your site!
- Use-sensible and simple mark-ups.
- Option to stylize and customize the widget to match your theme.
- Comes with filters to adjust cache timings.
- Five stars rated Support.
- Easy Installation and activating process
2. InstaLink (Premium)
If you are looking for a premium plugin to add the Instagram widget to your WordPress, then the InstaLink is the one for you! With its responsive gallery and design, this WordPress Instagram widget is a really helpful tool to add Instagram feeds to your WordPress! To keep it clean and to the point, this is the perfect plugin that you can use.
With a responsive design, you can easily display the latest Instagram feeds from your account. You can be creative and choose the way you want your posts to be displayed.
- Clean and Responsive design.
- Translation ready with multiple language options.
- Easy installation and set-up process.
- Option to choose username or hashtags to show posts.
- Responsive and Retina Ready galleries.
3. Instagram Feed (Free + Premium)
Whether you own a private or a non-private WordPress site, it does not matter, you can still add the Instagram feeds to the site! Another great plugin we recommend for this is Instagram Feed. You can download the free version, but if you wish, you can also find the premium version with additional useful features.
The amazing plugin allows you to display more than one Instagram feeds on the same page or throughout your website. Furthermore, you can even use the inbuilt shortcodes to completely customize each feed. Here is a sneak peek into how your feeds will look on your site!
- Responsive and mobile-friendly design.
- Simple to install and setup.
- Load More of your Instagram with the Load More button.
- Option to choose the size of the displayed Instagram feeds.
- A Beautiful header on top of your feeds.
Price- $39 (A free version of this plugin is also available)
4. Instagram Journal (Premium)
One of the powerful and most versatile Instagram Plugin that you can find out there, Instagram Journal is definitely worth a mention on our list of Best Instagram widgets! The elegant responsive, as well as a super flexible plugin, is truly one of a kind as you can easily add Instagram feeds to your site.
The plugin offers the most robust Instagram experience that you can use to display posts, photos from your account, as well as photos that you liked or from one of your friend’s account. Here is an example of how the Instagram widget looks on your profile.
- Responsive, clean and clean design.
- Option to choose from a range of color schemes.
- Beautiful professional looking galleries.
- Over 100 customizable options.
- Powerful options with memorable message display.
5. WordPress Social Board (Premium)
Here is yet another of the best Instagram plugin for WordPress, WordPress Social Board. This plugin can be used for not only Instagram but for the multi-network social stream. If you are looking for a way to combine all of your social networks to one social stream, then this is perfect for you.
This plugin supports over 17 social networks and includes 35 feed options. Not only this, but you can even filter the social board through the social networks. Here is a quick look at the plugin in use.
- Modern and responsive layout.
- Fully functional back-end customizer.
- Option to use rotating feeds.
- Infinite scrolling options.
- Easy ads placement and management.
- Cross-browser compatible.
6. Instagram Feed WD (Free + Premium)
One of the most advanced with a beginner-friendly aspect, Instagram Feed WD is a great Instagram WordPress plugin you can find. The process of sharing Instagram feeds on your WordPress is easy and effective with this widget. Even the installation and the activating process is super simple.
To increase social engagement on your site, this plugin is the solution. Add posts that you like, the photos from your account and even the social feeds as easily as 1-2-3. Here is a look at how the plugin looks on the backend.
- Responsive and mobile-friendly design.
- SEO friendly.
- Customizable with your theme.
- Infinite scroll option with Load More button.
- Instagram Comments on Lightbox.
- Advanced Image filtering.
Price- $25 (A free version of this plugin is also available)
Wrapping It Up!
With the increasing dependency and the time spent online, social sites have become an essential element to set up any kind of website. Whether you wish to engage with your users or set up your online business or get reviews and comments on your work, social sites are the best way!
With our list of Best WordPress Instagram widgets, we hope you find the perfect one to add to your website! If you have any queries regarding the topic, feel free to leave a comment down below!
If you like our article, here are some more plugin collections that you can check out!
- 5 Best WordPress Forum Plugins for 2017
- The Ultimate Collection of Best WordPress Translation Plugins
- 6 of the Best WordPress Event Calendar Plugins for 2017