If you are a foodie and love going around places looking for the best treat in the town then you are not the only one! There is no denying that every one of us has our own favorites and would love to indulge in them every once in a while. And with technology and internet taking over every category of business, food-based businesses are no exceptions! Whether you love talking about your favorite foods, want to share recipes, or promote your restaurants and cafe’s, the easiest and effective way to do so is with an online platform.
This is where WordPress comes in. With flexibility and advanced features aiding your requirements to create a website, millions of people around the world have chosen to step up their game with WordPress.We have mentioned once and again that almost everything is possible online with WordPress no matter which niche of a website you wish to create.
And when talking about a specific niche, today we will be dwelling on the topic of Best WordPress Food Themes out there. We have made sure that we hand-picked each of the template based on their great performance and visually stunning looks. This means that not only will your website leave your users stunned, it is also going to be feature-rich. Feel free to check each one out and pick out the one that suits your needs best.
Why choose WordPress Food Blog Themes?
But before moving onto our list, why not take a glimpse at what you can achieve with WordPress Restaurant or Food Themes? Here are some key importance and advantages of owning a website for your restaurant, cafes, bakeries or simply food magazines and recipes!
- The first and foremost importance is simply the larger platform it provides. A website allows the user to make an impression and reach out to more potential visitors and clients on a local or international level. And with simple logic, a larger range of people are more likely to know about and take interest in whatever you have chosen to talk about! In this case, obviously, your restaurants and food-based business.
- With a website, you are more likely to allow easier access to whatever services you offer. In this case, you can add options to reserve or book a certain table or place online. Not only this but with more advanced options you can even add menus and display pricing of each item.
- Another major advantage of owning a website is obviously the viral potential it holds. This simply means that promoting and marketing your services are far more prevalent and effective online. When one person shares your website or the content inside, it is more likely to reach out to more people than simply peer-to-peer promotion.
- A website is always available 24/7 and any time of the year. This means that your users are no longer required to wait for the working hours to find out any details and the services you offer.
However, these are the least of what an online platform can do for your businesses. But now that you do have a glimpse of why owning a website for your Restaurant of Food-based business or information platform, then why not get started?
Best WordPress Food Blog Themes for 2018
We have kept together both the free and premium WordPress food blog themes so as to provide you with the whole bundle of options.
Each of the themes is well-organized and feature rich. Built and designed especially to talk about and promote your favorite foods or restaurants, get started with the perfect theme from our list below!
Soledad is a multipurpose and multi-concept WordPress theme that is perfect for blogs, magazines or news-based websites. And what better thing to talk about than foods? Use this as a WordPress Food blog template and create the amazing website you always wanted! It is fully responsive making sure that your website looks amazing no matter which device your users prefer to use.
- Over 2000 Home Page demos you can choose from.
- Optimized for high speed!
- Powerful WordPress Live Customizer.
- Built-in Translation.
- WPML and Polylang support for the multi-language site.
- User-friendly interface.
- One-click Installation.
Zakra Cafe (Free + Premium)
Zakra Cafe was originally built for a cafe related website. But that does not mean that you can’t use it for food blog as well. It has a blog section that is specifically created so that you can create blogs on anything related to food and beverage. It has multiple blog layouts to choose from. These include grid, masonry, and thumbnail layouts. Similarly, you can also adjsut the thumbnail image size for your blogs.
- Multiple Header and Footer Options
- WooCommerce Compatibility
- Container Layout
- Thumbnail Image Size
- Global Styling
- Margin and Padding Spacing
- Gutenberg Compatible
ColorMag Pro (Free + Premium)
When it comes to multi-purpose themes, ColorMag Pro is another stunning addition to the niche! Perfect for almost any type of websites, this WordPress food blog theme features tons of mesmerizing demos and layouts you can choose from. Built especially for blogs and magazine based websites, this theme by ThemeGrill has constantly managed to win the hearts of thousands of users!
- WooCommerce Compatible.
- Unique Posts system.
- Over 15 widget-friendly areas with over 6 custom widgets.
- Multiple color options along with Category color option.
- RTL support and Optimized.
- Boxed and wide responsive layout.
- Optimized for SEO and speed.
Pluto is a wonderful WordPress Food Blog theme that delivers an awesome platform to get your food-business started. Built on the Masonry grid style, this food blog template is also fully responsive. But don’t let the attractiveness fool you, because it is also equally competent when it comes to advanced features. So why not brag your favorite recipes or flaunt your cafe’ and restaurants right away?
- Clean and professional looking layouts.
- Smart Photoprotection option.
- Multiple ad locations.
- Sidebar and menu position variations.
- 8 different Post formats to choose from.
- Powerful admin options.
- Translation ready!
Drafted and created to showcase your favorite delicacies and the specialties of your bakeries and cafes, Bakery is a premium WordPress food theme! With the trust of over 2000 active installs, this theme boasts the user-friendly aspect and awesome features. The boxed and wide layout blends in with your website displaying images in an attractive and appealing way!
- One Click demo import.
- Over 80 different pre-built Pages to get started.
- Over 50 custom shortcodes available.
- Powerful theme options.
- Unlimited sidebar and color options.
- Parallax support.
- Transparent Header.
Jupiter is a multi-purpose and flexible WordPress theme that comes with unlimited possibilities. Which means that if you are looking for something to start up your food blog or promote your restaurant, Jupiter also offers amazing options to choose from! One of the most popular and advanced and yet easy to use WordPress theme: Jupiter gives you the best online experience you can imagine!
- User-friendly and advanced Visual builder included.
- Over 160 pre-built templates to choose from.
- Powerful Edge slideshow.
- Over 100 elements with over 490 styles.
- SEO optimized with RTL support.
- 14 custom widgets.
- WooCommerce compatible.
Avada is yet another amazing WordPress multipurpose theme that you can use to create almost any type of websites. And this includes food blogs and creative and mesmerizing restaurant and cafe websites. The minimal and well-organized outlook is obviously one to keep your users hooked onto your site. The responsiveness and retina ready design makes the website surely stand out from the crowd!
- Incredibly fast and powerful Demo Importer.
- Tons of layout options to choose from.
- Various Theme Options to customize.
- User-friendly Drag and Drop Visual builder.
- Intuitive tools and elements.
- WooCommerce integrated.
- Incredible customer support.
Fast Food (Premium)
Fast Food is a WordPress food blog theme or simply a WordPress food theme built for fast food, food trucks, and small restaurant websites. This template elegantly fits any device screen size whether it is mobiles, tablets or desktops. Fully customizable and user-friendly, this theme is sure to win the hearts of anyone who visits your website! Grow your business, serve more customers and promote your restaurants and cafes with Fast Food.
- Layout fully customizable.
- Menu and Header variations to choose from.
- Color options to choose from.
- Google Fonts available.
- Quick and one-click demo importer.
- Custom Icons available.
Best FREE WordPress Food Blog Themes for 2018
Now that we have talked about the premium ones, we also have collected a list of Best Free Food blog themes for you to try out. However, don’t fool yourselves with the cost! These free themes also provide amazing layouts and feature-rich interface. If you are not looking to invest a large amount and yet have the advantages, then these themes are for you!
FoodHunt (Free + Premium)
FoodHunt, as the name suggests, is an incredible addition to the Free WordPress Food theme collection. One of our in-house themes, we have made sure that you get an amazing experience. Start sharing your favorite places, talk about recipes or promote your business, whatever you wish for, FoodHunt gives you the flexibility to do so! And if you are looking to switch to the premium version, you can also do so easily!
- Responsive layout design.
- Awesome Slider to showcase images.
- Multiple color options and Primary Color options.
- WooCommerce compatible.
- One-click demo importer.
- Events Calendar compatible.
- Translation ready.
- Fun Facts option to increase engagement!
Flash (Free + Premium)
Yet another amazing multipurpose WordPress theme, Flash can be used to create almost any type of website. This includes the food, restaurant or blog based websites. With a professional and clean interface, this theme makes sure that whatever you decide to do with Flash, your website looks stunning. Choose from the various customizing options to get the end result you craved!
- Drag and Drop Builder.
- Flash toolkit plugin included.
- Over 6 widget areas.
- Multiple color scheme option.
- Google Fonts or typography.
- Boxed and Wide Layout.
- One-click demo import.
- WooCommerce compatible.
Elara is an elegant and clean Free WordPress Food blog theme that features a minimal and simplistic outlook. Because it is extremely flexible and adaptable this theme can be used for almost any type of website. It includes a special front page that features multiple sidebars as well as banners and posts options. You can add or remove any elements that you seem fit in a matter of minutes. Extremely user-friendly, absolutely no coding knowledge is required to set up and use this amazing WordPress food blog theme!
- Minimal and clean layout design.
- Full-width template with tons of amazing elements.
- Built-in Social Media icons and menu.
- Multiple sidebar position variations.
- Several widget friendly areas.
- Banner and Post Slider options.
Suffice (Free + Premium)
Suffice is yet another free WordPress multipurpose theme that is perfectly suited for almost any niche of websites. It is powerful and advanced featuring all the latest features and elements. The clean and professional looking layout is simply another plus point. It includes the Suffice Toolkit plugin which is all you will ever need to set up a website that everyone will love. Just as the name suggests, all your requirements will be sufficed with this template once you decide to try it out!
- Drag and Drop Page builder.
- 7 widget areas with over 16 custom widgets.
- Animations for widgets available.
- Cross-browser compatible.
- Optimized for speed.
- WooCommerce compatible.
- Color options.
- Incredible Support.
Looking for something to create a website for your food business? Or are you simply looking to share your own recipes online? Well, whatever the cause, LZRestaurant is the ideal choice for you! It is a free WordPress food theme that works great with all the amazing features. The layout itself is the highlight as it basically focuses on the content. Display the food and the recipes in an attractive way so that no one can resist from clicking on it with LZRestaurant!
- Responsive and full-width layout.
- Clean and professional looking template.
- Featured Image or Posts Slider option.
- User-friendly interface.
- WooCommerce compatible.
- Based on Bootstrap framework.
- Amazing theme support.
Food Restaurant (Free)
Food Restaurant as the name claims is an incredible WordPress Food blog theme that is fully responsive. With a clean and elegant layout design, this template is perfectly suited for restaurants, cafes bistros or any type of food-related websites. Showcase your cuisines, share recipes, promote your business, the possibilities are endless. It is SEO optimized and offers a range of amazing options you can utilize!
- Interactive and professional looking theme.
- Option to add CTA’s.
- SEO friendly theme.
- Grid Layout to make your site more appealing.
- Custom Background color and image option.
- Responsive and mobile-ready.
- RTL language support and translation ready.
An amazing WordPress Food theme by FameThemes, Fooding is best suited for any food-related websites. A modern and unique take on the layout, this theme is also fully responsive. Add images, share incredible recipes, or grow your business, Fooding is surely the ideal choice. In addition to the minimal interface, this theme makes sure that none of your users are left stranded as it supports RTL languages and is translation ready!
- Responsive and attractive layout design.
- Custom Header option.
- Custom Background color and image options.
- Translation ready theme.
- SEO friendly.
- Full-width grid layout.
- Footer widgets and images options.
Food Recipes (Free)
Food Recipes is an amazing Bootstrap based WordPress food blog theme that features an attractive and appealing layout. If you are a foodie and love sharing your knowledge and recommendations to everyone out there then Food Recipes is the best choice for you. In addition to this, you can even use this theme to grow and attract more customers. Responsive and customizable this theme offers a ton of options that you can use to create the perfect website!
- Fully responsive layout design.
- Based on the powerful Bootstrap framework.
- Custom Header and Footer option.
- SEO friendly.
- Translation ready with RTL support.
- Featured Image display option.
- Full-width template.
Wrapping it Up!
And this concludes our article today about the WordPress Food Themes. No matter if you are looking to share your recipes, or want to start a blog, or simply start growing your business, these themes are meant for you. So why wait any longer? Choose either a premium or a free theme and get going on your online journey! Liked this article? Why not check out some more of our theme listing and collections?
- 12 Amazing WordPress Video Themes for 2018!
- 15+ Best WordPress Themes for Writers and Authors!
- 10 of the Best WordPress Podcast Themes!