Choosing a perfect domain name is a really important task if you are planning to start a new website. A domain name serves as your identity on the web, just like your own name as a person does in real life. So, how do you create a cool domain name? Well, here are some blog name generators to help you out which I will discuss in this post.
Blog name generators are online tools which provide you a number of names for your website based the keyword you type in. In addition, they tell you if the domain name is available or already taken. Therefore, they save your time brainstorming for a name and checking the availability. Blog/ domain name generators are indeed awesome tools which let you create a unique and creative name for your website.
How to Come Up With a Good Blog Name?
No doubt, blog name generators are helpful in creating a cool blog/ domain name. However, you may fail to choose the best one if have no idea what makes a domain name ‘best’. What I mean to say here is that there are some certain things you must consider while choosing a domain name.
Therefore I have mentioned some tips and tricks useful while choosing a domain name. Let’s check them out:
It may not be just a domain/ blog name you might be searching but also YouTube Channel name, Facebook page, and other social profile names. I mean a brand name which lets you stand as a notable brand in the industry. So, this post will help you how to come up with a good blog/ domain/ YouTube Channel or Facebook page name.
How to get a Domain Name?
So, where can you buy a blog/domain name? There are several domain name providers. GoDaddy and NameCheap are some of the best domain name companies you can check out. If you want to learn more, here is the full comparison of the best domain registrars for cheap and high -quality domains.
If you want to buy a domain name from any of the domain name providers, it may cost you $0.99 to $15. However, there are ways you can save this money. Most of the WordPress hosting companies offer a free domain name in the yearly subscription plans.
So before purchasing a domain name, check out if your WordPress hosting plan has included a free domain or not.
6 Incredibly Useful Domain/ Blog/ YouTube Name Generators
Getting a domain name is an essential as well as crucial step to start a new website.
First, it’s the first step of creating a new website, before buying a hosting service. Next, it needs a careful consideration of various factors like SEO and brand value while choosing a perfect domain. We can conclude that choosing a domain name is not so easy to do job however it becomes much easier with blog name generators.
Similarly, it’s vital to come up with a brandable and good YouTube Channel name for the new or old YouTubers. Therefore these tools will serve as YouTube Name Generator Tools or any brand name creator tools.
Let’s explore the five best blog name/ YouTube name generators below:
1. Domain Wheel
The first name that tops off our list is the free online tool- Domain Wheel. This is one of the easiest ways to look for suitable domain names, as well as URLs and company names. It is a helpful online source that gets you the best results with extensive resources with a simple entry of a keyword!
Domain Wheel provides you the option to add either one or even several keywords to generate new domain options. It does not matter if you enter a mix of letters or a whole word, this tool will give you options that is suitable, rhyming or random words that you find appropriate. Best for startup websites and companies, get creative and unique with Domain Wheel!
More Attractions of Panabee Blog Name Generator:
- Domain Name: With Domain Wheel you get extensive results for your domain names with the keyword that you enter. You can be as creative as you like and get the most appropriate and suitable names!
- Handpicked Domain Suggestion: Along with the suggestion including your keyword, Domain Wheel also provides the user with their own creative and handpicked selection of domain names!
- Popular Keyword Suggestion: Below the search bar, you will see a number of Keywords suggested by Domain Wheel. These are the ones that are trending and most searchable! You can use them along with your domain as well.
- Creative Domain Name Suggestion: With creativity in mind Domain Wheel also provides you similar sounding or topic related suggestions that you can easily use for your site.
- Domain Registration with GoDaddy: Once you find the domain name that you like, it allows you to check the availability and register the Domain directly from GoDaddy.com! GoDaddy being the leading domain name registrar company offering domain names at an affordable price, the site allows you to go directly to their official site!
Panabee is a free online tool helpful for searching domain names for your new blog/ website. It provides a simple way to look for domain names, app names, and company names. All you do is enter one keyword or two and click search, Panabee will instantly display an extensive collection of beautiful blog names for you.
Panabee provides plenty of awesome domain name suggestions based on the original keywords you entered. It automatically merges the keywords, prepends and appends with some sensible suffixes and prefixes. Furthermore, new words are created considering phonemes, syllables, and abbreviations. Panabee ensures popular domain trends.
More Attractions of Panabee Blog Name Generator:
- Domain Name availability: Panabee shows the availability status of all the domain name suggestions. It has different color symbols for available and already taken domain names.
- Pick any domain extension: Panabee by default provides a number of domain name suggestions with .com If you want to check out domains with other extensions, you can easily do that. Additionally, you can find international domains like .uk, .au, .in using Panabee.
- Integration with GoDaddy: GoDaddy is doubtlessly the leading domain name registrar company offering domain names at an affordable price. Panabee directly takes you to GoDaddy website if you want to buy or want to see buying options for your chosen domain name.
- App Name Availability: Along with a website, you may like to have your own app in Apple Store and Google Play with the same name as a website name. Panabee checks if the app name is already used or available.
- Social Media Usernames: Social media platforms are greatly popular and populated so any new business can’t afford to ignore using these platforms for making a brand/ business. You may like to have an awesome presence on social media platforms with the same name, so Panabee checks the availability of your keyword related usernames in Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram.
3. Lean Domain Search
Lean Domain Search is probably the most extensive resource for domain names. It is an awesome online domain name generator tool run by Automattic, the company behind WordPress. You just have to enter a word that you want your domain name to include and wait; you will see an overflow of thousands of domain suggestions. Yeah, I am not making any fluff. When I entered two words as my keyword, it showed 4,900+ available domains in 0.71 seconds.
It has an intuitive search engine where you can sort the results by popularity, length or alphabetically. You can also have search term filter (starting with or ending with search term) and search history. If you don’t like checking out the suggested domains, you can instantly check the availability of any .com domain in your mind.
More Attractions of Lean Domain Search:
- Domain Name and Twitter username Availability: As you click on any domain name in the suggestion list, it shows registrations options. It includes availability status of the domain name and Twitter username.
- Direct Registration and Create a Site on WordPress.com: As it is a product of WordPress.com Company Automattic, it has the option to direct domain registration and starting website at WordPress.com.
- Domain Registrations with top domain providers: It also provides a direct option to domain registration with four top domain companies BlueHost, GoDaddy, Network Solutions and Namecheap. Click on any company you like which will directly take you to domain registration page.
- Already registered and favorite domains: It displays the box containing a domain ‘pink’ if it is already registered by someone. If you like any domain name and save it as your favorite, you can click the star at the right side after which the box turns yellow.
4. SoftwareFindr Name Generator
SoftwareFindr instant name generator is a free tool to help you come with a great domain name, app name or company name in seconds. The moto behind this tool is to provide great name ideas in a clutter-free way to encourage action and avoid overwhelm. Unlike other tools that show thousands of suggestion, SotwareFindr pulls in thousands of suggestions behind the scene and automatically filter the results to show only the most relevant and popular suggestions.
SoftwareFindr prioritizes top-level extensions over new extension like .tech or .account etc. The tool automatically stores user preferences of phrase combinations and extensions choices to present you with a personalized result.
More Attractions of SoftwareFindr Name Generator:
- Instant Name Suggestion: The second you start typing the tool algorithm gets to work combining different keywords, extensions, and availability and return suggestion in an easy to read and compact format.
- Integration with Popular domain registrars: The tool integrates with Godaddy, Namecheap, 1&1.com just to name a few and 6 other domain registrars in attempt to give you the best deal on your domain registration fee.
- Language Selection: You have to option to switch between the supported languages, English, French, and Arabic with more languages being added.
- Domain Name availability: You get the option to look up a domains WHOIS information if the domains not available for purchase.
- Popular Keyword Suggestion: You have the option to search popular keywords done by other users that came before you to get your creative juices flowing.
Wordoid is a creative website/ blog naming tool which helps you to create a unique and catchy name for your new website, company or product. It has a smart name creating interface for creating ‘wordoids‘ meaning nice-looking and great-feeling words used for naming things. It suggests you a number of great domain names and inspires you for your new venture.
Main Features of Wordoid Domain Name Generator:
Wordoid provides you some great options with which you can get an exact or much closer name for your website.
- Language Selection: First, it has ‘language options’. It supports five mostly used languages English, Spanish, French, Italian and German of which you can choose one or multiple languages to blend the tastes of different languages.
- Define Domain Quality: You can define the quality of domain you want; high, medium or low. The higher quality means more natural words of the selected languages.
- Pattern: You have to enter a keyword and choose your domain name pattern; beginning with the keyword, containing or ending with it.
- Length: Wordoid generates domain names including 15 characters or less. You can set the maximum length of the wordoids; 5 to 15 characters.
- Show/ hide not available domains for both .com and .net: Some of the domain names may be already taken for both domain extensions .com and .net. You can choose to show or hide such already taken domains for both extensions.
Once you enter a keyword and define all these characteristics, click on ‘create wordoids’. Now, it displays a number of domain name suggestions for two extensions .com and .net.
More Attractions of Wordoid Blog Name Generator:
- Favorite wordoids and recent searches: You can click ‘pin’ on the right side of any domain you like to save it as your favorite domain and also see your recent searches. But these features are available only when you sign in with your Google or Facebook account.
- Domain Registration at Godaddy: It allows you to get an available domain directly at GoDaddy or check it at GoDaddy if it’s already taken.
NameBoy is yet another cool domain name generator where you can find domain names, company names and register your domains. It allows you to enter keywords and it generates domain names based on the keywords. You must enter your main keyword in ‘Primary Word’ box and optionally enter an additional keyword in ‘Secondary Word’. Furthermore, you can check the boxes below if you want the rhyme and hyphens in your website URL. Then, click ‘go nameboy go’.
Now, you can see a number of domain name suggestions. It displays domain names with mainly four major types of extensions .com, .net, .org and .info. It uses different colors to show if the domain name is already taken, available or available if you make an offer/ re-sale. If you choose any available domain name, you can simply add to cart and register at NameBoy.
More Attractions of NameBoy Blog Name Generator:
- Save your favorite domain names: You can log in and save any available domain name you like for later registration. NameBoy’s domain cart will save your favorite domains which is an advantage.
- Manage the domain names you own: NameBoy’s Domain Cart also lets you manage the domain names that you own. After you login, you can check out all the domains you own, and manage them from the single location i.e. domain cart.
- Expired and expiring domains: The domain ‘search results’ page also suggests you a link to expired and expiring domains. It will be a great opportunity for you if there were domains related to your keyword.
7. Name Mesh
Name Mesh is an amazing domain name generator tool. It suggests you a number of domain names and helps you to choose your awesome domain. The tool has a huge resource of words which it displays in various categories based on your target keyword. It will show domain suggestions on the separate categories such as common domains, similar names, SEO friendly, short, extra domains etc.
Simply insert a word or multiple words and type ‘Generate’, it will come up a number of domain name suggestions. Yeah, it shows a really huge number of names as it kept loading as I scrolled down the result page.
More Attractions of Name Mesh Blog Name Generator:
- Multiple Domain Registration Platforms: By default, you will go to GoDaddy for domain purchasing. However, you can change it as it supports multiple domain registration platforms including GoDaddy, BlueHost, iwantmyname, 1and1, NameCheap etc.
- Four Domain Extensions supported: Name Mesh lets you search domain names for any one or all four domain extensions .com, .io, .co and .net. You can check the type you want.
- Set Maximum length: You can set the maximum length for the domain name suggestions.
Domain/ brand name selection must be done very carefully as it carries the value of your entire identity on the web. Think long-term, make it SEO friendly and choose a brandable name. Moreover, your website/ blog/ YouTube Channel name must resemble your work. And, at the same time, it should sound natural to your target audience. So, take time, get the help of the blog name generators and create a cool domain.
Once you choose a domain name/ a brand identity for your new project, start building your website. WordPress may be a nice platform for you start your website which powers 27% of the whole web. Simplicity with unlimited design possibilities with thousands of awesome free and premium themes and incredible plugins make WordPress the best of all platforms. So, start your new WordPress website with a cool domain name today!
So, start your new WordPress website with a cool domain name today!
Or build your own YouTube channel and start sharing videos.
Have any thoughts on this article? Feel free to comment below.