Are you in search of WordPress FAQ plugins for your site? Then you’ve come to the right place.
You may want to keep your customers happy by solving all their queries. However, frequently answering repetitive questions can be quite overwhelming, tiring, and time-consuming.
A smart and easy way to deal with this problem is by adding the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section to your site to address commonly asked customer queries.
In WordPress, creating beautiful FAQs is easy with FAQ plugins. So, here, we’ll share some of the best WordPress FAQ plugins for your site.
Let’s check them out!
FAQ Search Field
Responsive Accordion Layout
User-Friendly Admin Panel
Unique Accordion Settings
Optimized for Speed
Why Add FAQ Section on Your WordPress Site?
We all want a quick response from our service providers. So do your website users and customers. But it’s not possible to attend to all your customers at once.
In addition, repetitively answering similar questions from different clients can be tiresome. And it’s a complete waste of time, to be precise.
However, not responding to users is also not a choice you have! If you ignore queries, then you may lose your clients.
To prevent this from happening, there’s a cool option, and that’s adding an FAQ page to your site.
A well-designed FAQ section will provide your users with quick answers to their queries.
Not only that, adding a FAQ section has more benefits, as stated below:
- Improve SEO: FAQs provide relevant keywords and also cover the search intent of the clients. This results in better indexing of your site in search engines for a higher ranking.
- Save Time: You can focus more on other important tasks rather than wasting time replying to the same questions again and again.
- Build Trust: Clear and detailed FAQs displayed on your site can solve your clients’ confusion regarding your products/services. This helps you win the trust of your customers.
- Increase Conversion Rate: FAQs help clear the doubts of your customers and gain trust in your site. Hence, customers buy and refer your products/services to others resulting in improved conversion rates.
11 Best WordPress FAQ Plugins for Sites in 2024
We’ve briefly discussed the advantages of adding a FAQ section to your site.
Now it’s time to explore the best WordPress FAQ plugins that allow you to create stunning FAQ pages effortlessly.
Let’s dive in.
1. Ultimate FAQ
Ultimate FAQ is a responsive accordion WordPress plugin that perfectly adapts to any site and any device.
The plugin enables you to add questions and answers easily to your site using Gutenberg Block, shortcodes, or a widget. It also has great features like FAQ statistics and view count.
It allows you to group your FAQs by category to keep them well organized. Also, you can order your FAQs by title, created date, and modified date as well.
Best of all, it even lets your clients add their comments on the individual frequently asked questions.
- No limit to FAQ creation
- Multiple styles and layouts
- FAQ search field
- Custom CSS for FAQ layout styling
- Import FAQs from a spreadsheet
- WooCommerce compatible
- Pro Version Costs $67 for 1 Site
2. Accordion FAQ
Based on the bootstrap framework, Accordion FAQ is an amazing accordion FAQ plugin for WordPress just like its name.
Using this plugin, you can add unlimited accordions with collapsible style layouts and further customize them with multiple color options.
It even lets you add, remove, or sort the accordion position from the backend.
The free version of the Accordion FAQ itself provides many FAQ functionalities.
However, you can also upgrade to its premium version for advanced features like FAQ design templates, Google Fonts, content animation, a preview option, etc.
- Hide/display accordion on-page display
- FAQ incorporation using shortcodes
- Input field for accordions
- Smooth frontend and backend user interfaces
- Integrated with drag-and-drop API builder
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- Premium Version Costs $9 for 1 Site
3. Easy Accordion
Easy Accordion is truly an intuitive yet powerful accordion FAQ WordPress plugin.
It shares similar features as in the Accordion FAQ, such as multiple accordions on the same page, unlimited color, and styling options.
Apart from that, it also provides options for the border, description text, title, etc. for the accordion.
Moreover, this plugin offers you one default theme for styling your FAQs. If you want more beautiful themes with customizable options, you need to upgrade to the pro version.
The premium plugin is highly flexible and has several stunning features for a better user experience.
- Lightweight and responsive plugin
- User-friendly admin panel
- Unique accordion settings
- Drag-and-drop sorting for accordions
- Optimized for speed
- Cross-browser compatible
- Personal: $29/yearly
- Business: $99/yearly
- Agency: $199/yearly
4. Ultimate Blocks
Ultimate Blocks is a popular WordPress Gutenberg blocks plugin. It comes with a wide range of blocks, making it easy to create engaging content for bloggers and marketers.
Among the various blocks offered by the plugin, the Content Toggle block is the one that allows you to add content in accordion. Thus, it’s also a fabulous plugin to add FAQs to your site.
Most importantly, the Ultimate Blocks offer several customization options for the Content Toggle block.
For instance, you can customize the color of the container and title, toggle label text, choose icon type and size, and do more.
Hence, the plugin also enables you to customize the accordions to fit your requirements.
- Amazing Gutenberg plugin for bloggers and marketers
- Enables creating exceptional content with the block editor
- Easily create toggleable sections with a Content Toggle block
- Several customization options for the Content Toggle block
- Various accordion types (Collapsed, Opened, Multi-level/Nested, etc.)
- Fully responsive to adapt perfectly to any device
- Single Site: $49/year
- Unlimited Sites: $69/year
- Lifetime: $349
5. Heroic FAQs
Yet another comprehensive FAQ WordPress plugin on our list is Heroic FAQs.
It includes special features like pre-defined FAQ styles, video or image addition, and multiple icon choice options, making it the best FAQ plugin for WordPress.
Additionally, the visual editor feature of Heroic FAQs provides you with a better question-and-answer editing experience.
It also offers tons of customization options to personalize the FAQs and match your brand.
Except for that, with powerful shortcodes, you can add FAQs almost anywhere on your site.
- 15 icon options for FAQ
- Drag-and-drop FAQs sorting
- One page simplicity
- Toggle and accordion FAQs
- Schema.org for boosting SEO
- CSS3 animations
- Heroic KB: $149.50/year
- Heroic Inbox: $199.50/year
- Heroic Bundle: $299.50/year
6. Yoast SEO
The no.1 SEO plugin for WordPress i.e. Yoast SEO now also provides the FAQ block.
It means you’ll be able to add the FAQ section easily to your page and post without having to install additional FAQ plugins on your WordPress website.
Though Yoast SEO isn’t exclusively built for adding frequently asked questions and answers, it still comes in handy if you need to add a small FAQ section to your site.
The best part of using this plugin is that it automatically adds structured FAQ data for better indexing of your site thereby increasing the chance of ranking higher.
- Easy FAQs creation
- No coding skill required
- Automatic FAQ structured data addition
- Rich snippet for the FAQ page on Google
- Add image to FAQs
- Regular updates and friendly support
- Yoast SEO Premium: $99/year
7. Helpie FAQ
Looking for an advanced WordPress FAQ plugin? Then, your search ends right here at the Helpie FAQ.
You can experience effortless addition, editing, and embedding of FAQs anywhere on your site using this plugin.
It enables you to display FAQs using shortcodes, page builders like Elementor, widgets for themes, and FAQ blocks for Gutenberg Block editors.
Also, you can group and filter FAQs using categories and tags using this plugin.
Above all, it automatically adds a FAQ schema similar to Yoast SEO for getting rich results for your FAQ page.
- Enable/disable the search bar for FAQs
- FAQ list view
- WooCommerce FAQ support
- Limitations for FAQ display
- FAQ theme widget
- Live Ajax Search
- Pro Plan Costs $38.99/Year
8. WP Responsive FAQ with Category
WP Responsive FAQ with Category is a versatile one among WordPress FAQ plugins for adding a custom FAQ page to your site with accordion.
It comes with an SEO-friendly URL and supports full-on FAQ customization through CSS and JS files.
Moreover, it provides support to page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder, and SiteOrigin.
This plugin allows you to limit the FAQ display number. You can even choose to include or exclude certain FAQs and their categories as per your site’s requirements.
Further, the premium version gives access to more functionalities, like pre-defined designs, a grid view of FAQs, custom color options, and more.
- Display FAQs by category
- Easy FAQ page configuration
- Show Read More/Less button
- Thumbnail image for FAQs
- Compatible with any WordPress theme
- Multi-lingual support
- Yearly Plan: $159/year
- Lifetime Plan: $299/one-time
9. Knowledge Base for Documentation and FAQs
Knowledge Base for Documentation and FAQs is not just the best FAQ plugin for WordPress, it’s a robust tool for creating articles and documents as well.
Creating modern and professional-looking documentation and FAQs is a breeze, as it comes with stunning pre-built templates.
The plugin has an easy setup wizard and offers several customization options for setting styles, colors, and layouts.
It also has a search bar with listed results to enable your users to quickly find the relevant documents and FAQs.
Except for the brilliant features, the plugin is coded for the best SEO results.
- 26 Pre-defined templates
- A ton of customization options
- Shortcode for FAQs
- WordPress Multilingual (WPML) plugin compatible
- Auto-generated TOC (Table of Contents) included
- 24/7 Friendly support
- Basic Add-ons: $46/year
- Professional: $89/year
- Access Control: $170/year
10. Tribulant FAQ
Tribulant FAQ is a powerful premium FAQ plugin for WordPress. It comes with its administration dashboard from where you can manage all your questions easily.
Users can browse through their frequently asked questions using an intuitive accordion sliding feature.
This plugin also enables your users to quickly search the FAQs of their interest and even allows them to submit their questions.
If the particular question is approved by the admin, then the user will be able to see the answer displayed on the site.
- Easy FAQs management
- User search form
- Submission box for submitting questions
- Built-in image gallery
- Order and sort questions and group
- $34/year for 1 Site
- $102/year for Unlimited Sites
11. XPlainer WooCommerce Product FAQ
XPlainer is one of the best free WordPress FAQ plugins created for product support on your WooCommerce site.
Thus, the plugin lets you create and show FAQ lists about various products without any hassle.
Moreover, XPlainer provides four different beautiful templates that you can use for your FAQ lists.
Besides, it’s a fully responsive and flexible accordion plugin with easy FAQ customization.
Hence, displaying product-relevant questions and answers in a standard and stylish manner won’t be a problem. Further, the plugin also supports the FAQ schema.
- Supports FAQ post
- Image/media support in FAQ answer
- Option to show/hide FAQ answer on page load
- Product FAQs comment support
- Add content before/after the FAQ list
- Allows to expand/collapse All FAQs
- Personal Plan: $25.99/year
- Professional Plan: $79.99/year
- Business Plan: $199.99/year
How to Use FAQ Plugins for Creating a FAQ Page? (Quick Guide)
We’ve discussed the top WordPress FAQ plugins in detail. Now, it’s time to provide a quick tutorial on how to use them.
The foremost thing you need to do is select the best FAQ plugin for your WordPress site from the list mentioned above. Then follow the simple steps as given below:
Step 1: Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Plugins >> Add New.
Step 3: From your dashboard go to Easy Accordion >> Add New.
Step 4: Add a Group for accordion.
Step 5: Click on the Add New Item button and start adding questions in the Title bar and answer in the Description box. Repeat the process.
Step 6: Configure the necessary settings like accordion, display, and typography.
Step 7: After adding as many questions and answers as you want and making the necessary settings, hit the publish button at the top.
Step 8: Copy the shortcode at the bottom of the page and paste it where you want your FAQ page to be displayed like pages, posts, or widgets.
Step 9: Finally, hit the Publish button to make your site go live.
That’s it! It’s easy and quick!
FAQ page not only solves the common queries of your customers but also helps gain their trust and boost your site’s SEO.
Since not everyone knows how to create an FAQ page manually, we need to choose the right FAQ WordPress plugin for this purpose.
Above we’ve listed the best FAQ plugin for WordPress. Hopefully, you’ve made your choice from the list. If not, we suggest using Yoast SEO.
It comes in handy for creating a small FAQ section. Besides, it’s quite easy to use and eliminates the need to add one more plugin to the site.
Consider using Ultimate FAQ or Heroic FAQ if you want more advanced FAQ features.
This is the end of our article on the best FAQ plugins for WordPress. If you’ve got anything to say please write to us in the comment section below.