Looking for the best WooCommerce plugin for your site? If your answer is yes then, our article’s for you.
Currently, WooCommerce offers 520 official plugins, whereas other third-party stores also offer additional extensions. Considering the abundance of plugins to choose from, it might be confusing for you to select the right one.
So, we’re here with a list of 26 WooCommerce plugins and extensions for you to make an informed decision. Our list will assist you in finding the best one available in the market. Let’s get started!
What are WooCommerce Plugins and Extensions? Why Do You Need Them?
Let’s start with a bit of backstory of what WooCommerce plugins are and what exactly you can do with them.
WooCommerce is a renowned free WordPress plugin to create online stores. But the core plugin itself might not come with all the necessary features to operate your online store.
That’s why you require WooCommerce extensions that come with advanced functionalities. With the extra features, you can turn your website into a thriving e-commerce site successfully.
Each plugin and extension comes with new and different features that can be useful for your online store. To name a few, it comes with track shipping integrated, memberships functionality, postal service integrated, and much more. In a nutshell, they’re super convenient to run an online business smoothly.
So, without further ado, let’s explore the list!
26 Best WooCommerce Plugins and Extensions
My Account is a compulsory page with its account details, orders, etc. when it comes to online shopping. Given its huge importance, you might want to include custom My Account endpoints in it. That’s where Customize My Account for WooCommerce will help to edit the My Account page on your site.
It offers unlimited custom my account content and tabs. The built-in style customizer panel allows you to sort out different tabs as per your liking.
Additionally, you get to customize the design with a customization wizard. You can customize links, avatars, dashboards. Also, you can bid goodbye to CSS coding to create new tabs since it’s super easy to hide tabs, remove tabs, etc.
- Customize icons, labels, and content
- Allows to add, reorder and remove links or tabs for dashboard
- Endpoint access to specific user roles
- Live editing preview and a powerful customization panel
- Custom CSS code and one-click hide tabs
Price: $49/year for a Single Site License
The second on our list is the User Registration plugin. With it, you’ll be able to see WooCommerce related information on the plugin’s account page. Also, just with simple drag and drop, the plugin lets the user work with the Shipping and Billing fields.
These Billing and Shipping fields help to sync the field details with WooCommerce. It also allows an option to show my account tabs vertically or horizontally. Additionally, the User Registration account page is integrated with the “Orders” tab to save and view all orders made in your store.
- Supports WooCommerce membership and WooCommerce subscription extension
- Information added via WooCommerce will be added to the Account Details tab
- Download tab integrated
- Addresses tab integrated
- Customize WooCommerce registration with shipping and billing fields
Price: Free or $69 for a Personal Plan
WooCommerce Memberships is an easy-to-use WooCommerce plugin with a site-wide membership solution for your business, shop, etc. It not just restricts your site’s products and content to members but also lets you set up an entire membership system completely associated with your business.
You’ll be able to assign memberships and offer member perks with it manually. To add to it, you get to grant content access with a fixed schedule that decides when members get access to specific resources. Hence, this enables you to keep your customers engaged over a long period of time.
- Import or export members
- Offers memberships and subscriptions
- Allows to add members-only free shipping
- Authority to restrict content to members
- Plan purchase discounts
Price: $199/year for a Single Site License
You can let your customers subscribe to your products and let them pay based on the week, month, or yearly with WooCommerce Subscriptions. This WooCommerce extension will help you create subscription-based products so that your business can secure recurring payments.
The plugins offer you to create various subscriptions for your products. You can also incorporate sign-up costs, accessible trails, set-up product-of-month clubs, etc. Additionally, you get more residual earning with ease with subscription-based service.
- Limit a product to one-per-customer
- Multiple subscriptions in the same transaction
- Automatic customer emails to notify them
- Allows subscription coupons
- Subscription management for store owners
Price: $199/year for a Single Site License
Your online store is incomplete without an online contact form. That’s where Everest Forms comes in handy, It’s an ultimate form builder plugin for you to collect information entered by your customer by placing necessary customs fields in the contact form. However, that’s not all. You can easily create survey forms, donation forms, request a quote forms, etc. with Everest Forms as well.
Since this plugin fully supports WooCommerce and major payment gateways, you can integrate your forms with a payment system. This way, you can easily receive payments from your customers through forms. Plus, you can track your customer’s previous purchases or interactions from the plugin’s dashboard.
- Form submission listed in dashboard entries
- Comes with a form designer addon
- Style customizer without coding
- Email templates
- Pre-made form templates
Price: Free or $49 for a Personal Plan
Yoast WooCommerce SEO is a feature-rich SEO plugin for WordPress. Using this plugin, you can optimize your store better so that your products rank higher in search results. On top of that, it lets you preview your product’s look in Google’s search results.
It’s among the must-have SEO plugins for your site as it covers multiple ranking factors like contents, keywords, redirection, schema.org integration, and more. The plugin offers product-specific SEO analysis to write your product’s unique descriptions. With this plugin, you can easily make top-notch product content and also improve SEO.
- Presents your product’s details for social platforms
- Gives extra details to search engine and users
- Extends configuration for your breadcrumb navigation
- Can automatically optimize XML sitemap
- Product preview in search engines
WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts is a plugin that lets you add discounts to your products after you create an e-commerce site. The plugin offers you a discount and pricing toolkit with which you can incorporate various discount-based prices, coupons into your shop’s products. Additionally, you can create custom pricing structures with discounts like product variation discounts, category-based discounts, etc.
Moreover, the plugin lets you set rules by including a different discount choice for users. Not to forget, it also contributes to expand your product sales with seasonal discount, festive offers, etc. based on customers’ purchase history.
- Simple and straightforward setup rules
- Allows tiered and bulk discount
- Excludes matching products from other pricing rules
- Can increase or decrease prices to fixed one without depending on quantity
- Discount applied to products bought in specific quantities
Price: $69 for a Regular License
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist is a crowd favorite with more than 900,000 active installations. With this plugin installed on your site, customers in your e-commerce site can easily save their liked products for later. The plugin allows the users to look at their saved products later from their wishlist that can be purchased and shared with others.
The wishlist includes a social share button that’ll act as a means of advertisement for your e-commerce site as well. Plus, the plugin allows your customers to make as many wishlists as they wish. You can also show notifications/notices to users that aren’t logged-in. And, you can invite them to log in to achieve all features of the wishlist.
- Supports product variation
- Users can make wishlist private, public, and shared
- Can enable/disable wishlist features for those who are not logged-in
- Users can rename, manage, delete wishlists
- Users can move products from one wishlist to another
Price: Free or $94.99/year
Want to make your WooCommerce coupons great? Then, get Advanced Coupons for WooCommerce, the best extension with incredible WooCommerce coupon features for your store. Advanced Coupons can organize your WooCommerce coupons as per coupon categories.
You can also restrict the coupons according to the user’s role. Further, you can run WooCommerce Buy One Get One (BOGO) deals with this plugin. Moreover, with cart conditions meaning coupon roles, you can save yourself from accidental discount usage.
- Show coupons on order preview popup
- Allows loyalty program
- Save your profits with cart conditions
- Compatible with other plugins like WPML
- Automatic application of coupon with matched cart condition
Price: Free or $59/year for a Growth Plan
10. Product Bundles
Product Bundles is the best WooCommerce plugin useful for every bundling whether it’s selling custom products, setting up the discount package, or more. It can create either physical, virtual, or even downloadable bundles. You can produce a bulk discount policy within seconds for regular customers.
Also, product bundle offers to control the number of items users must include in the box. You can also offer personalized subscription boxes as it’s WooCommerce Subscription integrated. Also, it lets you produce and ship out assembled and unassembled bundles easily with it.
- Offers easy use mini extensions and snippets
- Allows to set price and shipping setup of bundles
- Will be notified if bundles are in low stock
- Manage simple or subscription products together or just choose particular variations
- Revenue analytics for bundles purchased
Price: $49/year for a Single Site License
With WOOF, the customers on your site can filter products by price, categories, product tags, attributes, and product custom taxonomies. This plugin offers products messenger where the customers logged in can subscribe to products filter combination.
The plugin also comes with a saver of a search query so that customers can save search combinations for future access. The saver of search query extension gives customers more information regarding your product. With WOOF’s quick search, you can conduct instant search no matter how many products you have on your site.
- Offers turbo mode to avoid big MySQL queries
- Products filter with step by step
- Product filter by SKU
- Allows infinite scrolling
- Allows to filter products by Meta Data
Price: Free or $19 for a Regular License
WooCommerce Multilingual lets you operate a 100% multilingual e-commerce site with WPML and WooCommerce. It’s one of the most popular translation plugins for WooCommerce, with an active installation of more than 100,000. It’s even compatible with famous extensions like WooCommerce Product Add-ons, WooCommerce Bookings, etc.
It translates all your products, either simple, grouped, variable, or external. Moreover, you can run your WooCommerce store with various currencies. It can be based on your customer’s location or even language.
- Allows to keep the same language in the checkout process
- Can operate various payment gateways as per customer’s location
- Translation management is simple for attributes, products
- Clients and admins get sent emails in their language
- Inventory can be tracked without breaking your products into languages
PickPlugins Product Slider for WooCommerce is a carousel slider best to display your WooCommerce site’s product. It allows you to create as many product sliders as you want. You can display it through shortcode anywhere, and also, coding’s not necessary to form a custom layout on it.
Additionally, you can incorporate your CSS through the layout editor and add elements. The plugin offers options to work with slider functions to manage slide speed. Your customers can use the slider navigation to slide and check the products on your e-commerce site.
- Hide products that are out of stock
- Rewind and loop the slider
- Display the best-selling products
- Display the featured products first
- Layout elements for product dimension, weight, stock status, and quantity, etc.
Price: Free or $19 for a Single Site License
The next best WooCommerce plugin to make it to our list is LiveChat. With it, you can operate instant communication for your customers’ inquiries and questions. You can even hold numerous chat sessions at one time. Through LiveChat, you can get to your customer’s queries on the spot without wasting any time.
Besides, it supports uploading files and sending them to customers or receiving them from customers. The plugin’s widget easily maintains tracks of customers’ location and displays what page or post they are on. You can also transfer chats to others when a particular employee can handle specific problems.
- Connect multiple websites to a single LiveChat account
- Facebook messenger integrated
- Offers predefined responses to frequently asked questions
- Allows chat survey to collect customer information
- iOS and Android app available
Price: $16/month for a Starter Plan
With YITH Request a Quote for WooCommerce, you’ll be able to hide the price or include the request quote button in your site. So, your customers can request a custom quote for each product. You can also sell your products without having fixed prices for your different categories of products with it.
Also, with a hidden price and “Add to cart” button for each product, you can influence your customers to contact you. Further, it allows you to customize the button, colors, etc. to match your site’s layout. Likewise, the plugin lets you hide the “Add to quote” button to your guest users.
- Easy management of quote process
- Customize quote request page
- Customers redirected to the checkout page after quote acceptance
- Allows to choose where the “Add to quote” button will show
- Manual quotes creation
Price: $69.99 for a Single Site License
WooCommerce’s order tools might not be enough for many shop runners. So, with WooCommerce Customer / Order / Coupon Export, you can do more by exporting customer orders, coupons. Furthermore, you can move your customer and order information by building multiple automated exports.
The export work runs throughout the site’s background, so you can also complete other tasks without interruption when it’s occurring. You can also do manual exports after choosing specific orders, customers with filters that target data based on attributes.
- Allows bulk exports on-demand as per order status and registration date
- Compatible with other WooCommerce plugins like Checkout Add-Ons
- Various prebuilt formats and customizable formats
- Can set up scheduled and automated exports
- Order export sent quickly after payment
Price: $79/year for a Single Site License
The next one on our list is RafflePress with more than 10,000 active installations. For your WooCommerce site, you can gain site visitors’ attention through generous giveaways. So, RafflePress helps you increase your site’s traffic, email list, and social platform followers via contests and giveaways.
It offers a built-in viral sharing feature that rewards bonus entries to customers who spread and share giveaways. Additionally, the plugin’s integrated with email marketing services. Besides that, it comes with premade goal-based giveaway templates too.
- Fully responsive widget
- Drag and drop giveaway builder
- Reward users after they complete your bonus action items
- Speed optimized and SEO-friendly
- Fraud protection
Price: Free or $39.50 for a Plus Plan
You’ll get everything you require with WooCommerce Smart Coupons. This WooCommerce plugin is regarded as an excellent coupon management plugin for credits, discounts, offers, giveaways, and more.
The plugin’s very flexible to use for your e-commerce site as you won’t require developer assistance to operate promotions with Smart Coupons. Your store admins can do it without any hassle. Plus, they do not impact your site’s speed and checkout process at all. So, you can entirely rely on it in terms of quality.
- Social Media and URL coupons
- Responsive and custom friendly designs
- Compatible with other plugins
- Regular updates
- Fixed price and percentage coupons
Price: $99/year for a Single Site License
With WooCommerce Print Invoices & Packing Lists, you can manage packing lists, invoices in your online store. This WooCommerce plugin lets you print documents for your orders directly through the Orders page in a single and bulk manner. You can even print documents with ease while editing your orders.
The extension completes your fulfillment process as your order items will be sorted by product category for packing orders. This gives you the flexibility to collect orders. Plus, it has a simple and flexible invoice format to customize your order document.
- Offers print pick lists for numerous orders to complete mass order
- Invoices can be printed or emailed in bulk
- Automatic email packaging lists to site runners during new orders
- Send emails only after the order is paid
- Send professional invoices as HTML email to customers
Price: $79/year for a Single Site License
If a customer’s looking at your product in a list and the image is too tiny, then they’ll have to open your product page and wait. Sounds inconvenient right? YITH WooCommerce Quick View is the best WooCommerce plugin to solve that issue by allowing your customers to look at your products freely.
You can also add short descriptions along with highlighting features of your product. This way, customers get a brief preview of what the product is and its key details. This provides a pleasant customer experience since the customers don’t have to open each product in a different page to learn its details.
- Style of modal can be customized
- Add button in product loop to open a modal window
- Allows product summary using AJAX
- English and Italian translation-ready
- Open-source software
Price: Free or $59.99/year
Google Product Feed is the best WooCommerce plugin to help you build a real-time feed for providing product information to the Google Merchant Center. You set product ads in Google Merchant Center with this extension. The extension gives your 100% control for your ad setup.
Google Product Feed supports more than 50 product data fields, including title, image link, etc. The extension supports rich data fields, local inventory-specific fields, etc. With this extension, you’ll not have to depend on limited auto-mappings.
- Data capture with additional data entry fields
- WooCommerce extension integrated; Product Bundles, Multi-Currency, etc.
- Offers numbers of feed like Google Local inventory feed, Bing product feed, etc.
- Easy customization with various WordPress filters
- Supports WooCommerce importer to import bulk data
Price: $79 for a Single Site License
Another WooCommerce plugin on our list is WooCommerce Currency Switcher, which changes a product’s price currency as per current rates. Hence, the customers can pay with their preferred currencies. This multiple currency switcher plugin offers to include any currency you wish on your site.
The plugin comes with auto-update to update the currency rate daily, hourly, twice daily, weekly, etc. Also, you get to create the money designs you wish. You also get to set price format with money sign positions, decimal counts, etc.
- Offers three designs flags, drop-down, and side switcher
- 7+ currencies aggregators to change rate automatically
- Option to set currencies private or public
- Allows to show and hide payment gates at checkout page
- Cache plugins compatible
Price: Free or $16 for a Regular License
As an online store runner, you have to pay attention to your customer’s after-purchase experience too. With Order Delivery Date for WooCommerce, your customers can set delivery times and dates. Thus, you can decrease your order abandonment significantly using this plugin.
You can keep the minimum time necessary for delivery in terms of hours. Also, if you have a busy day, you can limit the delivery numbers. Plus, you can set dates under the Holidays tab for holidays.
- Admin and customers can edit the date and time for delivery
- Sync two-way deliveries from Google Calendar
- Upcoming deliveries showed in delivery calender
- The delivery time slot can be blocked for a particular day
- Set delivery shipping methods, product categories, locations, etc.
Price: Free or $99/year
WooCommerce Product Table allows you to build a great and responsive product table layout. It’s an awesome plugin if you want to set up a restaurant food menu, electronics shop, takeaway food menu, and more. The plugin is super flexible to make custom table layouts, styles, and columns.
The pro version’s compatible with many third-party plugins. Plus, you can use the shortcode options to come up with different results every time. The plugin also offers rows within columns to build better layouts for your product table.
- Can create complex layouts easily
- Easy to use and strong table editor
- One-click import and export
- Allows table duplication without conflict
- Offers image zoom
Price: Free or $49 for a Single Site License
With Role Based Pricing for WooCommerce plugin you can easily set product prices for various user roles and individual customers. The changed prices can be made visible to only specific customers. You can change prices in bulk for a specific product for an entire category.
Other than that, you’re allowed to hide prices for customers that aren’t logged in. When you change the price, you can also add a minimum and maximum order range. With it, you can also make your customers feel special to boost your conversion rate.
- Customize prices on the product level
- Add start and end date for product’s price rules
- Product variation compatible
- Strikethrough the previous price and represent the new price as a special one
- Set fixed product price
Price: $79 for a Single Site License
Do you want the people who visit your site to buy your product or just even make it to your email/newsletter list? TrustPulse uses Fear of Missing Out (FOMO) to raise your product’s sales. With its social proof notifications, you can boost signups on the membership site and achieve many email subscribers.
When users see social proof that other people are buying something, they’re encouraged to try the same product as well. So, it’s wise you leverage social proof to boost your product’s sales. Even better, the plugin comes with easy design options to set up alluring FOMO notifications.
- Display social proof notifications to customers with timing control
- Can set FOMO along with the real-time event tracking
- Measure conversions and views with FOMO analytics
- Offers “On Fire” social proof notifications
- Allows live stream of actions on site like membership site signups, sales, etc.
Price: $5/month for a Basic Plan
Wrapping it up!
Thus, this ends our list of the best WooCommerce plugins and extensions. The list may be long, however, you’ll recognize that each offers a unique feature to fulfill the various needs of an e-commerce site.
So, it’s wise that you pick the best ones for your site. If we had to choose, we would start with Customize My Account for WooCommerce, Everest Forms, and User Registration. They’re all plugins with rich features and easy-to-use interface, perfect for taking your online store to the next level.
Also, please don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family on social media. Happy reading!