Are you looking for the best Mailchimp alternatives and competitors? Then, this article is just meant to serve your purpose.
Mailchimp is one of the top email marketing tools out there in the market. However, it isn’t the only choice you have for your business. Luckily, there are a lot of free plus paid Mailchimp competitors that can perfectly fit your business need.
Hence, if you aren’t convinced to use Mailchimp and want better solutions that fit your need, here’s a list of the 11 best Mailchimp alternatives and competitors. So, read on to find out which is the best Mailchimp alternative for your site.
Why Do You Need Mailchimp Alternatives & Competitors?
Mailchimp is a renowned marketing tool for the growth of your business. It’s a smart solution to connect with people and build your brand even if you don’t have prior email marketing experience.
While we cannot deny the fact that Mailchimp is a popular marketing tool with over thirteen million users, it’s also true that it still has several drawbacks and limitations, as below:
- Limited Free Plan: A free Mailchimp plan has a monthly email limit of 10,000 and a daily limit of 2000. Plus, it also has limited features in its free subscription.
- Expensive Cost: Mailchimp has recently raised the costs of all of its premium plans. And in case the contact limit exceeds, overages are also applied. Further, it charges for your total contacts regardless of whether they’re subscribed or unsubscribed.
- Limited Email Marketing Automation Feature: If you’re someone looking for advanced email marketing automation features for your marketing campaigns, Mailchimp might appear limited to you.
- Lacks SMS Marketing and Live Chat options: Features like SMS marketing and live chat options are lacking in Mailchimp, which might be pretty helpful to connect instantly with your customers.
- Limited Customer Support in Free Plan: Mailchimp offers quite limited support for its free plan. It provides email support only for the first 30 days to its free users.
So, these are the reasons why you need to look for the Mailchimp competitors before you make a final decision.
Having that said, let’s check out the best Mailchimp alternatives and competitors.
11 Best Mailchimp Alternatives & Competitors for 2022
First, on our list, we’ve Sendinblue – a powerful email marketing platform that leaves no stone unturned to make your bond stronger with your customers and help your business thrive.
From email services to SMS marketing, live chats, Facebook ads, and CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Sendinblue has got it all. Thus, making it a top Mailchimp alternative.
This email marketing tool provides quality templates for great email newsletters and offers numerous segmentation options to target more specific audiences. It also lets you set up transactional emails with on-brand designs. On top of that, you can boost your performance with A/B testing.
Why is Sendinblue the Best Mailchimp Alternative?
- Offers SMS marketing, live chat options, and Facebook integration to reach out to more audiences.
- Unlimited contact options in a free plan.
- Real-time reporting and analytics to get detailed insights into how your emails perform.
- Schedule your marketing campaign with the machine learning-powered send time algorithm of Sendinblue.
- Seamless integration with several powerful WordPress plugins and tools for the maximum benefit.
- Free Plan – Limit of 300 emails per day
- Lite Plan – $25/month for email volume of 100K+
- Premium Plan – $65/month for email volume of 1000K+
- Enterprise Plan – Custom pricing
HubSpot is an all-in-one marketing platform that includes CRM, sales tools, forms & pop-ups, live chats & bots, etc. And it’s also a robust email marketing solution proven to convert your visitors into subscribers and generate leads.
It lets you build professional email newsletters quickly with its intuitive drag and drop email builder. It also has an advanced marketing automation feature to send emails when someone fills out the form or engages with your live chat and bots.
Above all, HubSpot’s email marketing software lets you personalize your messages and tailor your content for each of your subscribers. Further, email tracking helps you improve the click rate for each campaign.
Why is HubSpot the Best Mailchimp Alternative?
- Beautiful pre-built email templates that are proven to convert.
- Integration with HubSpot’s advanced CRM and Salesforce makes it easy to build lists and personalize emails.
- Optimize your email campaigns with A/B tests and detailed analytics.
- Schedule your campaign to ensure that your messages get sent at the optimal time.
- Built-in analytics and dashboard to help you know which marketing actions are helping you grow your business and which ones need to be fixed.
- Free Plan – 2,000 emails/month
- Starter Plan – $45/month for 1000 marketing contacts
- Professional Plan – $800/month for 2000 marketing contacts
- Enterprise Plan – $3,200/month for 10,000 marketing contacts
AWeber is yet another email service like Mailchimp but with the more remarkable features. It has a huge library of email templates that are fully mobile responsive. Likewise, this platform also integrates with a popular graphic design tool Canva, thus enabling you to design gorgeous emails effortlessly.
What’s more? AWeber also has amazing features like email automation, email scheduling, and dynamic segmentation. Further, it also offers multiple team members access and direct integration with popular eCommerce solutions like Shopify, PayPal, and Etsy, which are lacking in Mailchimp.
Why is AWeber the Best Mailchimp Alternative?
- Easy migration from Mailchimp for free.
- Get better insights with email marketing reports and analytics and sales tracking.
- Web push notifications are included in all Aweber plans to help you deliver direct and time-sensitive messages to your users.
- Seamless integration with the best CMS platforms like WordPress, Wix, Weebly, Ghost, etc.
- Unlike Mailchimp, AWeber offers better phone, email, and live chat support in both free and premium plans.
- Free Plan – Up to 500 email subscribers
- Pro Plan – Starts at $19.99/month for 0-500 subscribers
If you’re searching for a cheaper Mailchimp alternative with all the email marketing features, MailerLite is the best option. The best part with MailerLite is that it only counts the active and unique subscribers, quite the opposite of Mailchimp, which counts both unsubscribed and duplicate subscribers.
Further, it also allows sending unlimited emails per month. Apart from that, creating outstanding campaigns is effortless with its drag and drop editor. Again with the incredible features like promotional pop-ups, sign-up forms embed, and Facebook audiences growing your subscriber list and managing them is also relatively easy.
Why is MailerLite the Best Mailchimp Alternative?
- Advanced automation and multi-step email workflows.
- A/B split testing to improve your campaigns.
- Option to manage your email MailerLite email campaigns on the go with ios applications.
- Deliver emails by time zone to ensure that your subscribers receive your newsletter at the optimal times.
- Click the Maps option to track how your audience interacts with your newsletters.
- Free Plan – Up to 1000 subscribers
- Growing Business Plan – Starts at $10/month for 1000 subscribers (Free 30 days trial)
- Advanced Plan – Starts at $21/month for 1000 subscribers (Free 30 days trial)
- Enterprise Plan – Custom Pricing
Mailjet is an email marketing solution trusted by big names like Microsoft, DHL, American Express, etc. Hence, it’s a great free Mailchimp alternative if you wish to grow your audience faster. It offers many email templates and an advanced email builder to create beautiful and responsive emails in a few clicks.
Besides, it’s super-easy to manage and segment your contact list using this marketing tool. Another noteworthy feature of Mailjet is that it allows you to collaborate with other team members in real-time to simplify your teamwork and help make informed decisions faster.
Why is Mailjet the Best Mailchimp Alternative?
- Free SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) server to help you deliver your email faster.
- Email templates personalization to make your customers feel special.
- Transactional emails and SMS.
- A team of deliverability experts assures that your messages land where it belongs, i:e your user’s inbox.
- Detailed documentation and FAQs.
- Free Plan – 6000 emails/month with a limit of 200 emails/day
- Essential Plan – Starts at $15/month for 15,000 emails, with no daily sending limits
- Premium Plan – Starts at $25/month for 15,000 emails, with no daily sending limits
- Custom Plan – Custom pricing
GetResponse is another fabulous Mailchimp alternative with a free forever plan on our list. However, the free plan has a limit of 500 contacts, but it comes with a brand new website builder to let you create and host one website, unlike Mailchimp. Likewise, you can create one landing page with a monthly limit of 1000 visitors.
Moreover, you can also enhance your email designs with free images and gifs provided by GetResponse. Best of all, GetResponse even enables you to monetize your email campaigns with shoppable messages and its built-in eCommerce features.
Why is GetResponse the Best Mailchimp Alternative?
- Easily create beautiful emails and preview designs on desktop and mobile devices.
- Automated conversion funnels to do the job for you. For instance, simple opt-in funnels to capture new leads, sales funnel to promote and sell products online, etc.
- Email autoresponders to instantly connect with your subscribers.
- Dynamic and data-driven email list organization.
- Integrates with popular payment gateways like Stripe, PayPal, Square, etc.
- Free Plan – Unlimited monthly email sends
- Basic Plan – Starts at $19/month for 1000 contacts
- Plus Plan – Starts at $59/month for 1000 contacts
- Pro Plan – Starts at $119/month for 1000 contacts
- Max² Plan – Custom pricing
Omnisend is an easy-to-use marketing platform specifically built for eCommerce merchants to help them improve their sales and marketing. And that’s why Omnisend offers unique marketing features like an effective signup box, wheel of fortune, pre-built eCommerce workflows, product recommendations, etc.
Besides, it has perfect integration with eCommerce platforms like WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento, etc. Again, Omnisend also makes a better alternative to Mailchimp with its fantastic features like professional templates even in the free version, reliable support in the free plan, and more.
Why is Omnisend the Best Mailchimp Alternative?
- Option to add unique discount coupons to your emails to reward your email subscribers.
- Track and remain informed about your performances with a sales dashboard and detailed campaign & automation report.
- Migration tools and dedicated migration support are available.
- Advanced automation features like pre-built workflows, custom events, A/B split testing, etc.
- Seamless Google and Facebook ads retargeting.
- Free Email Plan – 500 emails/month
- Standard Email Plan – Starts at $16/month for up to 6000 emails
- Pro Email & SMS Plan – Starts at $59/month for unlimited emails
Yet another email service like Mailchimp on our list is Moosend. It provides all the features of Mailchimp but for a cheaper pricing rate. Thus, making it an affordable email marketing solution and one of the top Mailchimp alternatives.
Moosend has an intuitive drag and drop email editor that helps you create powerful emails that get opened and clicked every time. Other incredible features of Moosend include audience segmentation, A/B testing, real-time analytics, great-looking sign-up forms for lead generation, and many more.
Why is Moosend the Best Mailchimp Alternative?
- Ready-made templates for beautiful landing pages.
- Unique marketing automation workflows that improve conversions while you sit back and relax.
- Enables real-time tracking of opens, clicks, social shares, and unsubscribes to help you build the right strategies for your business.
- Integration with your favorite tools and platforms for the growth of your business.
- Quality customer support (live chat, email, etc.) along with the knowledge base and video tutorials.
- Free trial for 30-days
- Pro Plan – Starts at $9/month for 0-500 subscribers
- Enterprise Plan – Custom pricing
If you own a small or non-profit business, then Constant Contact is the right email marketing tool for you. It’s quite simple and easy to use, so even beginners can use this platform to grow their audience without any fuss. Further, organizing the contacts with its CRM tools is also pretty easy.
Likewise, Constant Contact even enables you to create social ads, perform social posting, track the success of social campaigns, and do much more from one place. Besides, with real-time analytics, you can easily track the performance of your emails, social campaigns, sign-up forms, etc., and improve them to get better results.
Why is Constant Contact the Best Mailchimp Alternative?
- Easy integration with WordPress, Zapier, Shopify, Canva, etc.
- Contact list segmentation using the best, recent, one-time, lapsed, or repeat customers.
- Built-in recommendation and error check to gain content ideas and improve the email opens.
- Provides awesome support with phone calls and live chat, plus plenty of useful resources in its Knowledge base.
- Offers a 30-day money-back guarantee in all of its plans.
- Core Plan – Starts at $9.99/month
- Plus Plan – Starts at $45/month
ConvertKit is one of the best Mailchimp alternatives for content creators and bloggers. Thus, you can promote your latest projects and grow your email list with stunning landing pages, sign-up forms, and link pages with this platform.
This email marketing tool not only enables you to create beautiful emails but also ensures they are delivered where they belong (the inbox). Further, you can also easily organize your subscribers with tags and segments depending on their actions. On top of everything, it also features an automated email funnel to simplify your work.
Why is ConvertKit the Best Mailchimp Alternative?
- Create responsive email templates without any limit.
- Detailed stats for every email (For instance, total recipients, open rate, click rate, etc.).
- Integration with Unsplash lets you find free yet unique images for your landing page with a click.
- Add clickable call-to-action buttons to your email to send your readers to landing pages, blog posts, etc.
- Supports several CRM software, lead generation plugins & tools, eCommerce platforms, and so on.
- Free Plan – For 300 subscribers
- Creator Plan – Starts at $15/month for up to 300 subscribers
- Creator Pro Plan – Starts at $29/month for up to 300 subscribers
ActiveCampaign is a fabulous email marketing platform that gives you full control over your email because it believes that your email campaign should make sense to your business. Thus, it helps you create great email campaigns that drive results.
Moreover, with the flexible segmentation and dynamic content feature, customizing your messages and sending targeted emails to the right contact isn’t a problem. Most importantly, a unique lead scoring feature lets you find out the most engaged contacts so that you can nurture leads by offering them exactly what they want.
Why is ActiveCampaign the Best Mailchimp Alternative?
- Over 125 expertly crafted ready-to-use email templates.
- Enables capturing your contacts’ location for geo-targeted campaigns.
- Free migration of your automation, email templates, sign-up forms, and contacts to ActiveCampaign.
- The Conditional Content feature enables you to show different content to different contacts based on certain conditions.
- Multi-user Editing feature to let you edit campaigns together with your teams.
- Lite Plan – $15/month for 500 contacts
- Plus Plan – $79/month for 500 contacts
- Professional Plan – $187/month for 500 contacts
- Enterprise Plan – Custom pricing
Well, this is pretty much it for our article on the best Mailchimp alternatives and competitors. After reading this article, we hope you’ve found the best alternative to Mailchimp. Still confused? Then here’s what we recommend.
Likewise, Constant Contact can be a great Mailchimp alternative for small businesses. For content creators and bloggers, ConvertKit can be a great option. Further, Omnisend can prove to be a better platform for eCommerce merchants.
And this wraps up our article on the best Mailchimp alternatives. If you use any of the email marketing software above, don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comment section below.