Are you searching for the best Campaign Monitor alternatives? If so, you’ve landed on the right page because this article includes the seven best Campaign Monitor alternatives and competitors.
Campaign Monitor is undeniably one of the best email marketing tools with an easy-to-use interface. Still, some of its drawbacks and limitations compel one to look for alternatives.
So, to ease your journey of finding Campaign Monitor alternatives, we’ve done some research using our experience and knowledge and found the top 7 best Campaign Monitor alternatives.
Let’s start by knowing why you should look for Campaign Monitor alternatives and competitors.
Why Look for Campaign Monitor Alternatives & Competitors?
Campaign Monitor is one of the leading companies that provide email marketing services to empower marketers. It brilliantly tracks the customers’ journey and automates the process. Besides, it also combines SMS marketing with email marketing, ultimately helping you increase the ROI (Return on Investment).
Although people love it as it’s simple and effective for email marketing, its lack of powerful customization for email templates and active support channels makes people look for its alternatives. At the same time, its pricing is also another factor that keeps it behind the other marketing tools.
Meanwhile, when you compare Campaign Monitor with other email marketing services, Campaign Monitor has complicated transfers, lacks image hosting, and provides no free plan. Because of all these and other additional reasons, it’s evident that you might want to explore other Campaign Monitor alternatives.
So, let’s find out the best Campaign Monitor alternatives and competitors without any delay.
7 Best Campaign Monitor Alternatives & Competitors 2022
Founded in 2001, Mailchimp is one of the most popular email marketing platforms. With its excellent service and support, it has also been able to get into Forbes’s list of Cloud 100, ranking in the 7th position.
You can integrate data with intelligent marketing tools and event-driven transactional email using its developer tools. While its website tools help you sell products and schedule appointments, its built-in marketing features help you grow your business.
Why is Mailchimp Better Than Campaign Monitor?
- Provides a free plan with basic features.
- Audience Management service provides audience tools for many activities like behavioral targeting, demographic prediction, creating signup forms, and so on.
- Marketing automation is available to design and personalize the customer journey.
- Provides actionable insights to create engaging, compelling, and personalized marketing programs.
- A large number of email templates are available.
- Free Plan – 10,000 emails/month
- Essentials Plan – $11/month for 500 contacts
- Standard Plan – $17/month for 500 contacts
- Premium Plan – $299/month for 500 contacts
Next, we have HubSpot, which lets you create, personalize, and optimize marketing emails without having to depend on designers. Using its email marketing tool, you can easily design and send professional emails and optimize them to improve their performance.
Unlike Campaign Monitor, HubSpot provides an email marketing tool for free. Although you don’t get advanced features with the free version, the premium versions of the tool are also reasonable.
Why is HubSpot Better Than Campaign Monitor?
- Lets you optimize email campaigns with A/B testing and analytics.
- Email marketing software is powered by CRM data and integrates salesforce.
- Large library of the template to drive customer engagement within the inbox.
- Campaign scheduling feature that lets you send messages at a favorable time.
- The flexible dashboard allows you to view all data in a single place.
- Free Plan – 2,000 emails/month
- Starter Plan – $45/month for 1000 marketing contacts
- Professional Plan – $800/month for 2000 marketing contacts
- Enterprise Plan – $3,200/month for 10,000 marketing contacts
AWeber is another marketing software that provides powerful yet simple email marketing services. The tool is easy for creating custom emails with a drag and drop interface. Likewise, it has a large collection of pre-built templates for emails that you can get started with.
Other features such as reports and analytics, auto-newsletters, and the guarantee of not letting your inbox go into the junk folder are incredible. Also, it seamlessly allows you to design email marketing images with Canva without leaving your AWeber account.
Why is AWeber Better Than Campaign Monitor?
- Email segmentation to target messages.
- Schedule messages with automation to increase sales and decrease your workload.
- Enables you to organize your subscribers with the tag so that you can send targeted emails to the right audiences.
- Email designer allows you to build beautiful emails in no time using your site’s URL.
- A free and high-quality stock images library is available.
- Free Plan – Up to 500 email subscribers
- Pro Plan – Starts at $19.99/month for 0-500 subscribers
Sendinblue is the intuitive platform that guides your site with the right marketing tools. It has also been considered one of the top 100 software companies of 2021 and rated as the best Marketing Automation platform.
It includes email marketing, SMS marketing, Facebook, CRM, chat, and many more powerful tools in a single platform. Further, you can create custom forms, landing pages and launch Facebook ads to retarget your contacts or reach new audiences.
Why is Sendinblue Better Than Campaign Monitor?
- Email Heat Map lets you visualize how contacts read and engage with your emails.
- Real-time statistics are available to let you know about any issues as they happen.
- Machine learning algorithm to optimize the sending time of marketing campaign.
- A/B testing to boost your email marketing performance.
- Seamless integration with other WordPress plugins and APIs.
- Free Plan – Limit of 300 emails per day
- Lite Plan – $25/month for email volume of 100K+
- Premium Plan – $65/month for email volume of 1000K+
- Enterprise Plan – Custom pricing
Constant Contact is a powerful digital marketing platform that helps grow your audience through emails, social ads, and so on. Whether you’re just starting or have some experience in marketing, the platform is absolutely user-friendly.
It covers everything you require to build a deeper relationship with your important audiences; tools for the email to eCommerce, CRM, SMS, and many more are available to help you grow your business. Besides, it also assures the best delivery rate of 97%.
Why is Constant Contact Better Than Campaign Monitor?
- Seamless integration with thousands of tools like Zapier, Shopify, Canva, and many more.
- Online and phone support for the customers to assist them in marketing.
- Event promotion lets you collect registration, track details, and sell items.
- Facebook and Instagram ads to increase traffic to your website.
- Over 200 professionally designed templates are available, including newsletter templates.
- Core Plan – Starts at $9.99/month
- Plus Plan – Starts at $45/month
Omnisend is a marketing platform that helps businesses to send personalized messages to the targeted audience at an accurate time using the accurate channel. Its marketing automation service helps you build long-lasting relationships with your customers.
Why is Omnisend Better Than Campaign Monitor?
- Lets you start for free, while Campaign Monitor doesn’t have a free plan.
- Allows adding relevant data to customer profiles for targeting them in a better way.
- Web push notification to instantly retarget customers.
- Built-in signup forms to collect more contacts and engage them through automated messages.
- Built-in audience dynamically syncs contact segments into Google and Facebook for effective ad targeting.
- Free Email Plan – 500 emails/month
- Standard Email Plan – Starts at $16/month for up to 6000 emails
- Pro Email & SMS Plan – Starts at $59/month for unlimited email
Last on the list is ActiveCampaign, which provides email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM tools to enhance your customer experiences. This automation platform suits eCommerce as well as B2C, and B2B companies.
Using ActiveCampaign tools, you can reach your target audience, nurture them, convert them into your customers, and grow with them by providing what they want. Meanwhile, it has 22 commitments that guarantee value, service, access, and trust.
Why is ActiveCampaign Better Than Campaign Monitor?
- Event tracking option lets you see what people are doing in your app, site, or online portal.
- ActiveCampaign University provides training, tutorials, and tips for using your ActiveCampaign account more efficiently.
- Over 870 app integrations, including Salesforce, Shopify, and WordPress.
- The win probability feature tells you which actions lead to closed deals and which are unnecessary.
- Free support for every customer.
- Lite Plan – $15/month for 500 contacts
- Plus Plan – $70/month for 500 contacts
- Professional Plan – $187/month for 500 contacts
- Enterprise Plan – Custom pricing
Wrapping It Up!
Since email marketing tools have many alternatives and competitors, you don’t have to compromise and stick with a single tool. It’s true that Campaign Monitor has many benefits and features. However, if any other alternatives can benefit your site more, there is no harm in switching it.
With these email marketing tools, you can grow your audience and subscribers. Before you leave, let’s tell you that there are also email marketing plugins such as Everest Forms that you can install on your WordPress site.
If you love to explore more about WordPress, and its related products and service, visit our blog.