Are you looking for the best ActiveCampaign alternatives and competitors? Then, this is the article you’ve been searching for.
Running an email marketing campaign is a way to boost your sales and get your brand in front of the targeted customer. Undoubtedly, ActiveCampaign is a prominent platform that offers extensive features and tools to market your products and services.
However, it’s one of the most expensive email marketing platforms. Also, several essential features in ActiveCampaign fail to compete with other email marketing software.
And that’s exactly why below we’ve mentioned the 9 best ActiveCampaign alternatives and competitors that offer complete marketing solutions at an affordable price.
Why Do You Need ActiveCampaign Alternatives and Competitors?
But before starting our list, let’s briefly understand why you need ActiveCampaign alternatives and competitors.
Several platforms offer better features than ActiveCampaign at an affordable price. And, remember that if you want to automate your marketing with a beginner-friendly interface, ActiveCampaign is not your cup of tea.
Its notable drawback is that it’s not user-friendly, and you have to pay the additional cost to take their online training courses. Similarly, some of its other flaws are explained below.
- CRM: ActiveCampaign has an in-built CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, but its CRM doesn’t have robust features and is slightly confusing to understand.
- Automation: Understanding how ActiveCampaign automation works can be tricky. And quite often, it doesn’t allow sending email reminders. Apart from that, sometimes the automation won’t trigger correctly as well, hurting your webinar or campaign.
- Contact sorting: ActiveCampaign doesn’t have multiple options for contact sorting. Contacts are automatically sorted alphabetically by email.
- Reporting: Its reporting tools are quite basic. Therefore, it’s unable to provide information on campaign activations or deal and contact status.
With that being said, let’s start our list of the 9 best ActiveCampaign alternatives and competitors.
9 Best ActiveCampaign Alternatives & Competitors
Over the years, Mailchimp has established itself as one of the pioneer players in the email marketing industry. Its templates, segmentation, and A/B testing are some of the exceptional features that made it into what it’s today. Moreover, its effective email marketing tools easily allow the running of automated drip campaigns and opt-in-based lead capture campaigns.
Furthermore, it’s integrated with geo-tracking and Google analytics so that you can visualize your campaign progress in real-time. With its easy-to-use yet robust editing tools, you can edit templates and forms. It’s a complete tool to create, analyze and send emails. Also, you can run an ad campaign, track referrals, manage subscribers, support the different CMS platforms, etc.
What Makes Mailchimp the Best Alternative to ActiveCampaign?
- Unlike ActiveCampaign, it offers a free plan where you can send up to 10,000 emails a month to 2000 subscribers.
- Mailchimp has a user-friendly interface, then ActiveCampaign.
You can get expert support through a phone call, email, and 24/7 live chat with Mailchimp. It also has a dedicated blog section to guide you through any problems you may face.
Mailchimp offers a free plan. Other than that, it has the following premium plans.
Sendinblue is a user-friendly and feature-rich solution to effectively run drip campaigns, ad campaigns, automated marketing, and transactional marketing. It allows you to launch a campaign based on visitors’ emails, engagement, behavior, and clicks. Plus, you can manage your mailing list in the best way possible and easily import, export, and edit contacts.
You can also create dedicated pages for each campaign, get click-through reports, has a machine learning-powered send time algorithm, etc. It also has email testing tools to see how your email looks on Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, and mobile devices. On top of all, its free plan offers email templates, automation workflows, phone support, and 300 emails per day.
What Makes Sendinblue the Best Alternative to ActiveCampaign?
- Sendinblue comes at a cheaper price than ActiveCampaign, and it has strong reporting and analytics tools.
- ActiveCampaign charges you more for storing contacts, whereas, with Sendinblue, you can store unlimited contacts for free.
You can contact them through email for support, or they have a blog section covering every possible problem.
Other than the free plan, Sendinblue offers the following premium plans.
ConvertKit is a cloud-based lead generation and email marketing tool that helps you build strong relationships with your customers. With ConvertKit, you can make your email marketing more personal for your subscribers by sending them personalized content. In addition, you can easily send broadcast/announcement emails to a specific segment of your list or subscribers with certain tags.
You can also set a free PDF download through your opt-in form in exchange for the email address. Its user-friendly interface lets you customize email templates and landing pages with simple drag-and-drop. Moreover, it’s one of the best AciveCampaign alternatives that help to run marketing campaigns for selling your goods and services over email.
What Makes ConvertKit the Best Alternative to ActiveCampaign?
- Unlike ActiveCampaign, it has a feature like Resend to Unopens button that lets you resend emails to subscribers who didn’t open it the first time.
- With ConvertKit, you can set an opt-in form, an email signup form that gives your visitors an option to receive emails in the future.
ConverKit offers video tutorials for your support. Also, they have knowledge base, live chats, email support, a creator community, and a dedicated blogs section.
Along with a free version, CovertKit also provides the following two premium plans.
Constant Contact is a full-fledge marketing tool that drives your sales, grows your customer base, and engages your audience. It helps connect you with your targeted customer to grow your sales and enhance your click-through rate (CTR). It also enables you to schedule social media posts, make logos, create newsletters, build landing pages, forms, and integration with the eCommerce platforms, etc.
What’s more? Its CRM tools allow you to store your contact data in one place. It also has extensive analytics tools to see the progress of your social campaigns. Hence, it’s one of the best ActiveCampaign competitors that capture leads, drive traffic, and boost your sales.
What Makes Constant Contact the Best Alternative to ActiveCampaign?
- Constant Contact offers extensive customization tools to edit landing pages, forms, and templates. However, ActiveCampaign provides customization tools with limited features.
- Unlike ActiveCampaign, Constant Contact help to measure your customer satisfaction, engagement, feedback, and gauge expectations, thanks to its customer survey feature.
It offers direct phone calls, and you can get expert help through live chats. Plus, they have a user community and knowledge base for solving any issues.
Constant Contact offers two premium plans which we’ve discussed below.
If you’re looking for all marketing tools and features in one place, you’ll be delighted to know that Moosend serves it all. You can create unlimited custom data fields and segments, set workflow automation, 70 email templates, high deliverability rates, etc. It also offers automated contact removal for soft and hard bounces.
It’s one of the best ActiveCampaign alternatives, which has dedicated opt-in, click tracking, split flow, list management, and more. With Moosend’s in-depth analytics and reporting tools, you can fine-tune your marketing strategy by tracking every step of your customer. Furthermore, it allows you to crop, resize, add and change anything you want to create an eye-pleasing landing page and forms.
What Makes Moosend the Best Alternative to ActiveCampaign?
- ActiveCampaign fails to compete with Moosend’s CRM tools.
- Unlike ActiveCampaign, Moosend provides reporting and analytics tools that are crucial for evaluating the performance of your different marketing campaigns.
Moosend offers video tutorials to guide you through any problems you may face. Also, it has a separate contact support section where you can mention your issues, and they’ll contact you through the mail. Plus, it has a knowledge base and live chat.
Moosend provides a free trial for 30 days. Apart from that, it has the following two premium plans.
HubSpot is one of the best email marketing tools that ensure great deliverability rates, advanced CRM tools, autoresponders, etc. It also has scalable tools covering different marketing operations, content, customer service, sales, and ad campaign. You can also seamlessly send bulk emails, schedule social media content, and manage the contact and subscribers list.
With HubSpot’s extensive tracking and analytics tools, running inbound marketing has become a piece of cake. It also has a feature to send you an automatic update message whenever it receives new lead information. Plus, it comes with pre-made email templates, a built-in calendar, and interactive CTAs layouts.
What Makes HubSpot the Best Alternative to ActiveCampaign?
- HubSpot provides training and other courses for free, whereas, ActiveCampaign requires additional costs for their courses.
- Unlike ActiveCampaign, HubSpot is specialized in providing a CRM platform where you can get every tools and feature to boost your business.
HubSpot offers 24/7 customer support, direct phone calls, and live chats, or you can submit a ticket to get expert help. Also, they have a user community, knowledge base, developer documentation, and customer blog.
HubSpot has free as well as following three premium plans.
MailerLite is a marketing tool for promoting your brand and growing your business. It helps to grow your mailing list and sends emails to leads automatically. In addition, it has built-in photo editing tools, landing page customizer, autoresponder, user-friendly dashboard, etc.
It’s easy to target your customer with its advanced automation features that also help send bulk emails based on tags and segmentation. In addition, it has an Email verifier for optimizing your email lists and offers an amazing deliverability rate. Also, you can set paid newsletter subscription, create signup forms, seamlessly support WordPress plugins, run multi campaigns, and allow to monitor your campaign in real-time.
What Makes MailerLite the Best Alternative to ActiveCampaign?
- With MailerLite’s free plan, you’ll access the necessary features that optimize your marketing. But ActiveCampaign has no free plan.
- MailerLite is user-friendly, whereas ActiveCampaign has a higher learning curve.
MailerLite has an extensive video tutorial for guiding its users. Also, their knowledge base covers every single topic. Or, you can mail them to get expert help from their support team.
MailerLite provides a free plan. Besides, it has the following three premium plans.
If you want an all-in-one marketing solution that engages your customers and boosts your online sales, then GetResponse is an ideal choice. It has extended features like automated sales funnels, robust autoresponder, email analytics, domain management, pre-designed templates, etc. In addition, thanks to its advanced transactional email service, it keeps your customers up-to-date regarding their purchases.
You can set up and automatically send emails to your new subscribers to capture and convert new leads. It also allows making automation events based on users’ behavior. Plus, you can use its unique filter option that boosts your campaign with precise targeting. Besides marketing, it has an AI-powered website creator that allows you to build a striking website in no time.
What Makes GetResponse the Best Alternative to ActiveCampaign?
- Unlike ActiveCampaign, GetResponse helps you visualize visitors that land on your site and take action, thanks to its Conversion Funnel.
- With GetResponse, you can get a Web push notification and social Ad, creator. Also, you can monitor Facebook and Google ads. However, Activecampaign lacks these features.
GetResponse provides email support in 8 different languages. In addition, it has a live chat section, which is active 24/7. Also, it has dedicated support sections like a blog, case studies, resources, etc.
GetResponse provides free and following three premium plans.
AWeber is a reliable email marketing software with a landing page builder, email templates, free stock images, reports, analytics, etc. In addition, it comes with a high deliverability rate – ensuring to send your email directly to the user’s inbox, not the junk folder. Moreover, you can divide your subscribers into smaller groups based on specific criteria with its robust email segmentation feature.
It also has a feature like triggered drip sequences, enabling you to run an automated email campaign triggered by a specific event. Finally, it’s easy to send bulk emails with its tagging feature, which lets you send emails to targeted audiences from your subscriber’s list. Hence, it’s one of the best ActiveCampaign alternatives with features like link tracking, spam testing, an E-commerce solution, and more.
What Makes AWeber the Best Alternative to ActiveCampaign?
- AWeber allows you to buy and connect domains from its platform, whereas ActiveCampaign doesn’t have this feature.
- Unlike ActiveCampaign, AWeber allows you to accept online payments, subscription payments, and E-Commerce transaction fees.
AWeber offers support through direct phone calls to its customers. Along with that, it also has 24/7 live chat, and also you can contact them through emails.
Apart from a free plan, it offers an AWeber Pro plan.
|Aweber Pro||Start from $16.15 up to 500 subscribers|
Wrapping It Up!
So that’s it for our list of 9 best ActiveCampaign alternatives and competitors. Our listed platforms help you reach out to your potential customers to increase your sales and enable you to bring new customers through their robust marketing tools.
Moreover, they also help evaluate your campaign’s performance and build a strong relationship with your customers.
If you want an affordable email marketing platform then platforms like Mailchimp, and Sendinblue is the best choice. Most importantly, you can also use these platforms for free however, you have to compromise on features.
Similarly, a platform like HubSpot is an ideal choice for a business that has a large customer base. Notably, its CRM features are one of a kind.