Looking for the best Amazon affiliate WordPress plugins to promote Amazon products on your site?
These plugins will help you add Amazon affiliate links to your site in easy steps. Also, boost your sales and help you earn a commission without overexerting yourself.
So, keep reading if you want to learn about Amazon affiliate plugins and also their benefits. We’ve included both free and paid WordPress Amazon affiliate link builder plugins here. Let’s explore them!
What are Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugins?
First, let’s talk about Affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing refers to promoting other people’s products and in return getting a certain commission.
The people who produce, create, and sell products are called the merchants. And the people who promote the products are marketers or affiliates. Lastly, who ends up buying the products through the promotional links are called customers.
Another main aspect of affiliate marketing is a network. Because in many cases the network works as an intermediate between the affiliate and the merchant. The affiliate network also works as a database for many products, out of which the affiliate marketers can choose which to promote.
One of the biggest affiliate networks at the moment has to be Amazon. With the help of their Amazon Associates affiliate program, you can promote pretty much any item that is sold on their platform.
Amazon Associates is a referral program that pays a commission to the affiliates that promote products from Amazon. When you send a customer to Amazon via a link on your website, you get a certain percentage of the sales of whatever they purchase.
The plugin which allows you to add links to the Amazon Associates affiliate programs is known as Amazon affiliate WordPress Plugins. These plugins make it easier to add Amazon affiliate links on your WordPress site.
But in case, you want to join other affiliate programs than Amazon Affiliate, then you may want to check our other article on WordPress affiliate plugins.
Benefits of Using the WordPress Amazon Affiliate Plugins
- Amazon sometimes might change the product’s price. And you unknowingly may be promoting the product with the wrong price. These plugins will help you keep up with the details and changes of all the Amazon products you’re promoting.
- You can also create comparison tables and boxes for the products so that it’s easier for your visitors to choose wisely.
- Also, you can easily sync Amazon products with your WooCommerce store.
- The plugins also come with a tracking tool. Hence, you can check on click counts and commissions earned via that link.
How Does Amazon Affiliate Plugins Work?
The first and foremost thing to do here is to install the plugin. Then you need to sign up for the Amazon affiliate program. For that, go to Amazon.com and scroll down to the footer. There you can find the ‘Become an affiliate’ option. After that, you have to sign up and create an Amazon account.
Once, you create your account, you need to login and choose the items you want to promote on your WordPress site. Each Amazon item has a unique link that contains your Affiliate ID.
After that, you can simply add those links to your site. And here’s where the plugins play the most important part. These Amazon affiliate plugins will help you add affiliate links within a second. Also, they’ll help track your links and keep up with the updates.
Hence, you need to choose the plugin carefully. Don’t worry we’ve mentioned below some best Amazon affiliate plugins for you. Some plugins are free and some are premium.
You can get free WordPress amazon affiliate plugins from the WordPress.org plugin repository.
For premium plugins, you must purchase them from their respective stores, and only then you can install them on your site via the upload method. For a detailed guide, check our article on installing WordPress plugins.
Top 10 WordPress Plugins for Amazon Affiliate Marketing
And now here’s the top 10 WordPress Amazon affiliate link builder plugins for 2021.
1. AAWP (Amazon Affiliate WordPress Plugin) (Premium)
AAWP is one of the most popular Amazon affiliate WordPress plugins. This plugin will help you increase the value of your affiliate page and earn more commissions.
Do you want to display all the amazon products on a single page or posts? The plugin provides shortcodes that help you to display one or more products on a single page or post.
Additionally, you can display them in more visually appealing product boxes. The product boxes include features such as title, description, current availability, and prices, discounts, and call-to-action buttons.
- Generate text links and output product names automatically. You can manually insert products’ names as well.
- Automated lists – list the products according to the bestseller and new release.
- Integrate items in your sidebar with the help of widgets.
- Compatible with your pre-installed themes.
- Supports Google AMP.
Pricing: 39 Euro
2. AzonPress (Premium)
AzonPress is an intuitive WordPress plugin for Amazon affiliates. They claim that with the help of this plugin, you can increase your revenue by at least 250%.
This plugin helps you to search and select the desired products from Amazon. Additionally, the products are automatically showcased in a table along with all the necessary information.
Besides, it offers a well-managed responsive comparison table. This will help your user to compare the products and buy the product that suits them the best.
- Provides an easy affiliate management system to manage your affiliate earnings, view reports, etc.
- The layouts are customizable.
- Shortcode enabled – just copy and paste the product codes instead of generating a new one.
- Real-time tracking of the referral links.
- Promote unlimited no of products.
3. Affiliate Toolkit Starter ( Free + Premium)
It’s one of the most simple and affordable Amazon affiliate plugins. The plugin lets you effortlessly add Amazon products to your WordPress posts.
You can list the products according to the bestseller. Furthermore, it supports all Amazon stores: Brazil, China, Canada, Germany, Spain, Japan, Italy, USA, etc.
Also, the plugin’s 100% compatible with the other caching plugins. Which means your site won’t slow down unnecessarily.
- Retrieve the product data with the help of Amazon Product Advertising API.
- Generate shortcodes easily.
- You can search for the products from the backend.
- Easily connect with your tracking id.
- Import unlimited Amazon products.
Pricing: Free and premium version starts at 57 Euro/year
4. Amazon Link Engine (Free)
If you want to boost sales and affiliate commissions, then Amazon Link Engine is the plugin for you. It increases your sales by converting all your Amazon links into localized links. Doing this will bring each shopper to the best Amazon store and product for their region in the world.
Additionally, you can earn international affiliate commissions through this plugin. For that, you have to create a Geniuslink account. After you sync your Geniuslink account with the Amazon link engine you can attach your associate ID and earn international affiliate commissions.
- Automatic localization and translation of Amazon products link based on the visitor’s location.
- Super easy to set up.
- Offers to brand your globalized links with your custom domain.
- Easy configuration. All you’ve to do is install the plugin, create a Geniuslink account, and connect the two with an API key.
- You can earn commissions from all of the Amazon associates programs.
Pricing: The plugin is free.
5. WooCommerce Amazon Affiliate (Premium)
This plugin also helps you to check the number of clicks, the status of your shipped item, and the total revenue you’re generating as an affiliate.
Furthermore, the plugin allows you to create two types of dropshipping. First a pseudo drop shipping arrangement. In this, you can automatically sync your Amazon products as WooCommerce products. Then, when your visitor goes to add to cart, they’ll be taken to Amazon.
Another dropshipping arrangement is true dropshipping. In this, the shoppers purchase items on your site. After that, you can turn around and order the item from Amazon yourself for your shopper. This seems like tedious work. However, it gives you full control over your financial margin.
- Easily display reviews of products from Amazon.
- Sync and import products from Amazon without needing any PA API key.
- Track the time and the number of products you import from Amazon.
- Provides a page optimization module.
- Supports multiple different Amazon store locations.
6. Amazomatic – Amazon Affiliate Money Generator Plugin (Premium)
As the name suggests, Amazomatic is an Amazon Affiliate Money Generator plugin. It’s also a referral affiliate blogging plugin that uses the Amazon market API to monetize your WordPress site.
This plugin allows you to automatically generate posts or pages or any other custom posts with your referral links.
Besides, you can automatically add post categories or tags to the items. However, you can also choose to manually add post categories or tags to the items.
- Supports Google translation.
- Customize your post’s title and contents.
- Allows you to automatically generate featured images for the post.
- The plugin can get products from Amazon even without an API key.
- You can set custom fields for generated posts.
7. AmaLinks Pro (Premium)
AmaLinks Pro is a simple Amazon affiliate plugin. It provides an efficient way to connect to the world’s most popular affiliate program – Amazon Associates.
You can create, preview, edit, and insert Amazon affiliate text/image links within your content. And you can do all these from within your WordPress dashboard.
Furthermore, you can increase your click-through rates by adding Amazon’s complaint ‘Buy on Amazon’ buttons. Or else, you can also create and design your custom call-to-action buttons.
- Display your product description such as price, images, ratings, review, and links in a showcase box.
- Easy to set up.
- Offers a beautiful and simple responsive product comparison table.
- Allows you to use plain texts and images links.
- You can choose from different and stunning modern product box designs.
8. AmazonSimpleAdmin ( Free)
AmazonSimpleAdmin (ASA1) allows you to integrate Amazon products in your WordPress site easily. With the help of simple shortcodes, you can present the products in different styles on different pages.
Furthermore, you can use your Amazon Associate ID to earn commissions. Also, you can define and manage sets of products as a collection. The collection can be shown on the page with one BBCode (Bulletin Board Code) tag or just the latest added product on the sidebar.
It also allows for backend translation. The languages that it supports so far are English, German, Spanish, and Serbian.
- You can design your product templates.
- Compatible with all Amazon stores activated for the API/Web Service: Australia (AU), Brazil (BR), Japan (JP), USA (US), United Kingdom (UK), etc.
- Allows you to use Amazon associates id for making money.
- There’s an option for error handling.
- It supports product review layers.
9. Amazon Auto Links ( Free)
Amazon Auto Links is another great Amazon affiliate WordPress plugin. It helps you to choose the category of products that suits your site the most.
Once you choose the category, it’ll display links to all the Amazon products that fall under that category. If you install the plugin, you don’t have to worry about the products that get outdated.
Amazon Associates Link Builder is an official free plugin for WordPress from Amazon. It helps to generate links, search products on Amazon, access real-time prices, and availability of products.
If you want to discontinue the link builder plugin then, Amazon Auto Links might help. If you install the plugin you don’t have to edit thousands of posts to replace the shortcode.
You can easily generate links using shortcodes or PHP codes. You can display affiliate links along with your posts to generate income with minimal efforts.
- Automatically insert links in your posts or pages.
- You can customize your buttons.
- Allows you to put widgets in the sidebar.
- Supports all Amazon locales. Such as the USA, UK, Germany, Japan, Spain, etc.
- You can filter unwanted products.
10. Amazon Products in a Post Plugin (Free)
You can use this plugin to easily add formatted Amazon products/items to any page or post by using just the Amazon product ASIN( Amazon Standard Identification Number).
Additionally, with the help of this plugin, you can monetize your blog posts. Also, you can add your review, description, or any other thing you want to add to your post.
You can add as many products as you want to any existing page/post content using shortcodes.
- Add product grid layouts, single product layouts, or individual product elements to pages/posts.
- Provides shortcodes for adding products, product elements, product grids, etc.
- Easy integration with the various setting options.
- Create multiple pages/posts from ASINs with Amazon product data auto-populated.
- You can set the link to open in a new window/tab.
And finally, that was the top 10 Amazon affiliate WordPress plugins. We’ve listed both free and premium plugins.
Amazon Auto link is an amazing free amazon affiliate link builder WordPress plugin. And, AAWP is a great premium amazon affiliate WordPress Plugin. Nonetheless, all the plugins are amazing and you won’t regret installing any of the plugins mentioned above.
Lastly, we hope you enjoyed reading this article. And if you want to keep reading here are other articles for you about what is a WordPress plugin and the best WordPress plugins. Also, please feel free to give your suggestions by commenting down below.