Freedom is a simple, clean and responsive stylish photo blogging theme. The theme supports custom header, custom background, custom menu, widget areas and has built-in options panel to configure primary color, site logo, slider, site layout, sidebar layout, category layout and many more.
Packed with awesome image slider which you can redirect to the link that you want.
Choose the specific layout for your single posts, pages and archives.
Photo Blogging layout
Show you posts in unique photo blogging layout to showcase your photographs.
Choose the primary color as you like to suit your site logo or site.
You can write custom css to tweak the look and the design of the theme as you like. It will remain there even when you update the theme.
Supports the WordPress custom background feature. This feature will only be reflected if you use any of the boxed layout option.
Add your own header image with the flexibility of showing it either above the menu or below the menu.
The theme is translation ready. Create language files and use it in your own language.
Boxed & Wide Layout
Choose the boxed or wide layout as you like. This will reflect in whole site, the content width is 1000px.
Yes, we will help you to use the theme and the features. If you need any, just head on to the our support forum.
Logo & Header text
Add your own logo and header text. Choose to show both, any one or none of it.
- Fontawesome icons updated to 4.5.0
- Content width adjusted according to the chosen layout
- Removed backward compatibility of WordPress title
- SEO Optimization
- Updated HTML5Shiv script to the latest version 3.7.3
- Updated FontAwesome icons to the latest version 4.4.0
- Theme Options migrated to Customizer as per new WordPress theme review guidelines.
- WordPress default gallery alignment issue fixed. Also, responsiveness adjustment done for WordPress default gallery.
- Text-domain name adjusted.
- Added HTML5 Markup theme support.
- Added the update class for Google Structured Data.
- Fontawesome icons updated to 4.3.0
- JQuery Cycle js updated to latest version(3.0.3).
- Custom CSS option sanitized using wp_filter_nohtml_kses().
- add_theme_support('title_tag') added as per WordPress 4.1
- Default background color added for body.
- Transform CSS add for safari browser support.
- Fallback pages menu disappearing issue in small devices fixed.
- Some CSS adjustment for primary color, slider etc.
- All brand new.