Esteem is a clean multipurpose responsive WordPress theme designed to fit business, portfolio, blogging or any type of site.
Awesome image slider to highlight your content and images at your front page.
3 Blog Layout
Choose to show your blog in any of the three different ways which ever suits best to your site.
5 Custom widgets
5 custom widgets that are specially targeted to be used in business template to give that professional look
Boxed & Wide Layout
Choose either Boxed or wide layout whichever fits good to your site.
2 Custom Templates, one for your business to focus your business content and one for your contact page.
Logo and site title
Supports both custom logo and site title. Choose either to show any one or both
Supports default WordPress header image for all pages and posts.
Supports the WordPress custom background feature. Either choose Image or plain color of your choice as background.
Need to make few CSS tweaks, go ahead and simply paste your CSS code in Custom CSS box. No need to open theme file
Primary Color Option
he theme color doesn't suit your site. No worry, change your theme color that suits your site with simple click.
The theme is translation ready. Create language files and use it in your own language.
Yes, we will help you to use the theme and the features. If you need any, just head on to our support forum..
- Content width adjusted according to the layout choosed
- Backward compatibility for WordPress title removed
- SEO Optimization
- Updated HTML5Shiv script to the latest version 3.7.3
- Theme Options migrated to customizer as per new WordPress theme review guidelines.
- Minor Bug Fixed
- WordPress default gallery support added.
- Removed deprecated function for WP_Widget class and used the __construct() instead as per WordPress 4.3.
- Testimonial widget issue fixed.
- Function is used to call Entry Meta for code minification.
- Small adjustment in Breadcrumb NavXT plugin support code.
- Added HTML5 Markup theme support.
- Added the updated class for Google Structured Data.
- JQuery Cycle js updated to latest version(3.0.3).
- Option added to open TG: Call to Action widget button in new tab on click.
- Custom CSS option sanitized using wp_filter_nohtml_kses().
- Adding the support for the entry-title tag for Google Rich Snippets in single post view.
- Added missing field (author, vcard, updated) for Google Structured Data.
- Featured image option added for services widget.
- Search form code fixed.
- Missed translation text fixed.
- Options framework updated to 1.9.1
- add_theme_support('title_tag') added as per WordPress 4.1.
- Screenshot Changed.
- Featured image hover icon bug fixed for category page.
- Options Framework text domain changed.
- Posts Page title issue fixed.
- Template part file added for no search result.
- POT language file updated to include new added strings.
- Some missed translation fixed.
- Changed the image size name to prevent conflict with reserved image size name.
- Changes in options panel sidebar.
- Language pot file updated.
- Options framework updated to 1.9.0
- Removed blank spaces at the end of some files that caused site to show as a blank page in some cases.
- Shortcodes previously used for footer copyright text now completely removed.
- Footer credit link previously Author URI now changed to Theme URI.
- Language pot file updated to include new strings.
- CSS added to support Recent Posts Widget Extended Plugin.
- html5shiv updated to version 3.7.2
- the_title changed with the_title_attribute to prevent plugin conflict.
- Boxed layout padding issue fixed.
- Screenshot changed.
- Testimonial bug fixed.
- All brand new.