Ample is a multipurpose responsive WordPress theme made to help you create a beautiful professional looking site in no time. It has numerous built-in options to give your site the look that you want.
With added option of creating unlimited slides and options to play around with the slide effects, transitions.
Primary Color Option
Theme has primary color option with which you can change the color scheme to the theme that suits your site.
4 Custom Widgets
Includes 4 custom widgets that are specially targeted to be used in business template to give the awesome professional look.
Ample is fully compatible with WooCommerce. Check our online demo to see how beautiful and functional your shop will look.
Supports 2 custom menus. One is primary in the header and other in the footer.
The theme is translation ready. Create language files and use it in your own language.
You can write custom css to tweak the look and the design of the theme as you like. It will remain there even when you update the theme.
Supports the WordPress custom background feature. This feature will only be reflected if you use any of the boxed layout option.
Boxed & Wide Layout
Choose the boxed or wide layout as you like. This will reflect in whole site, the content width is 1100px.
Logo & Header text
Add your own logo and header text. Choose to show both, any one or none of it.
If you get any problem setting up the theme or using any features, just put your queries on our support forum and we will get back to you.
- Tweaks - Theme information is properly organized in Customize panel.
- Tweaks - Language file updated.
- Feature - Primary Color hover effect is added.
- Feature - Theme is now compatible with WooCommerce.
- Content width adjusted according to the layout choosed.
- Removed backward compatibility for WordPress title tag.
- Fontawesome icons updated to version 4.5.0
- Team descriptions is added in archive page.
- Some fixes for better SEO.
- Options to Hide categories in Blog page issue is fixed.
- Fontawesome icons updated to 4.4.0
- Theme Options migrated to customizer as per new WordPress theme review guidelines.
- WordPress default gallery alignment issue fixed. Also, responsiveness adjustment done for WordPress default gallery.
- Removed deprecated function for WP_Widget class and used the __construct() instead as per WordPress 4.3
- Styling adjustment for single post navigation is fixed.
- Menu alignment in small device (when header Text and Logo are not used) is fixed.
- Translation issue of Read more is fixed.
- Slider Navigation issue in chrome fixed.
- Added the update class for Google Structured Data.
- Small adjustment in Breadcrumb NavXT plugin support code.
- Default WordPress Gallery supported.
- Styling adjustment for lists items done.
- Styling adjustment for strong tag.
- Fontawesome icons updated to 4.3.0.
- Menu not aligning properly in small devices issue fixed.
- Color Picker bug fixed.
- Slider stop on hover is fixed.
- Theme licensed changed from GPL version 2 to GPL version 3.
- Supported plugins information added in the same file.
- admin_enqueue_scripts is used to load scripts in Admin area.
- Custom CSS option now sanitized using wp_filter_nohtml_kses().
- Prefix is added in custom global variables and custom functions (missing ones).
- Other CSS and HTML refinements.
- Unwanted empty folders removed.
- Responsiveness added.
- All refinements and adjustments done.
- All brand new.